- Hotel magnate, Democratic fundraiser pleads guilty Updated: Apr-17-14 3:07 pm
- Daines raises $1.2M for quarter in Senate run Updated: Apr-11-14 1:39 pm
- 11 Senate Democrats to Obama: Approve Keystone XL Updated: Apr-10-14 5:37 pm
- Wildlife panel endorses Rocky Mountain Front act Updated: Apr-10-14 1:27 pm
- Legislation to protect Flathead blocked in Senate Updated: Apr-03-14 8:50 pm
- Senate panel approves Little Shell recognition Updated: Apr-02-14 6:28 pm
NEW YORK - A wealthy hotel executive and Democratic fundraiser who supported Hilary Clinton for president pleaded guilty Thursday to charges he secretly funneled more than $180,000 in illegal campaign contributions to three unnamed candidates and coached someone to lie about it.
HELENA, Montana - U.S. Rep. Steve Daines has raised more than $1.2 million so far this year in his Senate run, outpacing his likely Democratic opponent in both contributions and cash in the bank, the Republican's campaign said Friday.
WASHINGTON - Eleven Senate Democrats, including six who face contested races this year, urged President Barack Obama on Thursday to approve the Keystone XL oil pipeline by the end of May.
HELENA, Montana - Montana fish and wildlife commissioners are endorsing federal legislation to expand protections along the Rocky Mountain Front.
HELENA, Montana - Three U.S. senators have blocked a floor vote on legislation to protect the North Fork Flathead River.
HELENA, Montana - The Little Shell Band of Chippewa Indians is moving closer to the federal recognition it has sought for 35 years.