- Hawks wrap up regular season, beat Bucks 111-103 Updated: Apr-16-14 11:32 pm
- Millsap to sit out Hawks season finale for rest Updated: Apr-16-14 7:25 pm
- Douglas-Roberts lifts Bobcats past Hawks 95-93 Updated: Apr-14-14 11:12 pm
- Hawks add Turner exec Koonin to bolster profile Updated: Apr-14-14 5:54 pm
- Hawks top Heat 98-85, get East's last playoff spot Updated: Apr-12-14 11:24 pm
- Hawks beat Nets, close in on playoff spot Updated: Apr-11-14 11:09 pm
- Teague, Korver help Hawks improve playoff chances Updated: Apr-09-14 10:20 pm
- Stuckey, Monroe, Drummond lead Pistons past Hawks Updated: Apr-08-14 11:20 pm
- Hawks rout Pacers 107-88, boost playoff hopes Updated: Apr-06-14 10:09 pm
- Scott, Hawks hurt Cavaliers' playoff push, 117-98 Updated: Apr-04-14 10:56 pm
- Augustin leads Bulls past slumping Hawks 105-92 Updated: Apr-02-14 11:05 pm
- Wall, Wizards beat Hawks 101-97 Updated: Mar-30-14 12:11 am
- Aldridge has 25, Trail Blazers top Hawks 100-85 Updated: Mar-27-14 11:09 pm
- Dieng leads Timberwolves over Hawks Updated: Mar-26-14 11:30 pm
- Bledsoe leads Suns past Hawks 102-95 Updated: Mar-24-14 11:27 pm
- Lowry scores 25 as Raptors beat Hawks 96-86 Updated: Mar-23-14 5:27 pm
- Davis, Pelicans finish strong, beat Hawks 111-105 Updated: Mar-21-14 11:08 pm
ATLANTA - One team was motivated by the goal of dodging the Miami Heat in the first round of the playoffs. The other team's goal was resting its starters.
ATLANTA - Steve Koonin has cheered on the Atlanta Hawks surrounded by thousands of empty seats. He's cheered them on when the place was rockin'.
ATLANTA - Jeff Teague says he never doubted the Atlanta Hawks would be in the playoffs.
NEW YORK - Jeff Teague wasn't letting anything stand in the Atlanta Hawks' way, not even his own brother.
ATLANTA - Jeff Teague was in no mood to talk after the Atlanta Hawks missed a chance to win their third straight game.
INDIANAPOLIS - Atlanta got Indiana at exactly the right time.
ATLANTA - A hot-shooting night has the Atlanta Hawks back in sole possession of a playoff spot.
ATLANTA - Portland coach Terry Stotts and his staff were having an informal meeting in the hallway outside their locker room when LaMarcus Aldridge returned from a postgame TV interview.
MINNEAPOLIS - After a strong start to the season, the Atlanta Hawks never thought they'd be in a fight to make the playoffs when April came rolling around.
ATLANTA - Phoenix blitzed the Atlanta Hawks early from the 3-point stripe.
TORONTO - A troubling fourth-quarter trend has emerged in the Atlanta Hawks' past two games, putting their playoff hopes under increased pressure.
ATLANTA - Anthony Davis said he still wasn't at full strength after missing one game with an illness.