- Clippers outlast Hawks for 7th straight win Updated: Mar-09-14 3:32 am
- Warriors ease past Hawks 111-97 in return home Updated: Mar-08-14 1:45 am
- Suns scorch Hawks in 1st half of 129-120 win Updated: Mar-03-14 12:03 am
- Reeling Hawks hoping to heal on 5-game road trip Updated: Feb-28-14 6:02 pm
- Bayless, Rondo lead Celtics past Hawks 115-104 Updated: Feb-26-14 11:54 pm
- Dunleavy has 22, Bulls hold off Hawks, 107-103 Updated: Feb-25-14 11:11 pm
- Scott scores career high 30 as Hawks beat Knicks Updated: Feb-22-14 11:41 pm
- Pistons rally for 115-107 win over Hawks Updated: Feb-21-14 11:18 pm
- Teague out for slumping Hawks because of injury Updated: Feb-21-14 7:51 pm
- Hawks acquire veteran Antawn Jamison from Clippers Updated: Feb-20-14 10:26 pm
- George scores 26 to lead Pacers past Hawks, 108-98 Updated: Feb-18-14 11:18 pm
- Noah has triple-double in Bulls' win over Hawks Updated: Feb-11-14 11:51 pm
LOS ANGELES - Coming off a resounding victory over the Lakers in which they posted the largest winning margin in franchise history, the Los Angeles Clippers had to fight to the bitter end against the Atlanta Hawks after squandering an 11-point lead in the fourth quarter.
PHOENIX - The Phoenix Suns might be excused for their defensive lapses. They were putting most of their energy into a record-setting offensive display.
ATLANTA - The Hawks should have a deeper roster for their upcoming five-game road trip even after the news of Gustavo Ayon's season-ending right shoulder surgery.
BOSTON - After Jerryd Bayless' big night in a rare start, Celtics coach Brad Stevens hinted it might become more than a one-game tryout.
ATLANTA - Kirk Hinrich made all the right moves for the Chicago Bulls in the final minute of the game.
AUBURN HILLS, Michigan - It was one of the most spectacular plays of a dreary season for the Detroit Pistons: Andre Drummond knocked a pass away near midcourt, took off toward the basket and threw down an emphatic one-handed dunk while being fouled by Atlanta's Elton Brand.
ATLANTA - The Atlanta Hawks, looking for more front-line help as they attempt to remain in the Eastern Conference playoff race, acquired 37-year-old forward Antawn Jamison from the Los Angeles Clippers on Thursday.
INDIANAPOLIS - Indiana coach Frank Vogel wants to see his team come out of the All-Star break the way it opened the season when the Pacers won 16 of their first 17 games.