- Nationals' 2-1 loss to Marlins leaves Strasburg hurting Updated: May-06-15 12:06 am
WASHINGTON - Here's a sight no Nationals fan, or player, ever wants to see: Stephen Strasburg throwing a pitch, grimacing and stepping off the mound in obvious discomfort.
- Latos, Marlins limit Nationals to 3 hits in 2-1 victory Updated: May-05-15 11:56 pm
WASHINGTON - Three innings into the game, Mat Latos was getting into a groove and an ailing Stephen Strasburg was done for the night.
- Marlins' bullpen unravels in 6-4 loss to Nationals Updated: May-05-15 12:00 am
- Marlins top Mets 7-3, take series from NL East leaders Updated: Apr-29-15 11:03 pm
MIAMI - Ichiro Suzuki was trying to merely drive home an insurance run.
- Suzuki breaks Oh's record for runs by a Japanese player Updated: Apr-25-15 9:14 pm
MIAMI - Ichiro Suzuki crossed the plate at a home-run trot Saturday to break a Japanese record for runs set by Sadaharu Oh.
- Phelps, Hechavarria and Prado lead Marlins over Phillies 9-1 Updated: Apr-23-15 5:18 pm
PHILADELPHIA - All the Miami Marlins needed to get on track was a trip to Philadelphia.
- New Packed Citi: Mets off to fast start despite injuries Updated: Apr-20-15 2:30 am
NEW YORK - One week of winning baseball from Matt Harvey and the Mets has created something new at Citi Field this season: noise.
- Harvey, banged-up Mets hold off Marlins 7-6 for 8th straight Updated: Apr-19-15 6:14 pm
NEW YORK - Travis d'Arnaud had his right hand in a blue cast. Jerry Blevins' left arm was in a sling. About the only thing not broken Sunday at Citi Field was the New York Mets' winning streak.
- Haren, Hechavarria help Marlins win 2nd straight Updated: Apr-15-15 4:10 pm
ATLANTA - Dan Haren needed one inning to get used to home plate umpire Alan Porter's strike zone.
- Marlins' Alvarez goes on DL with shoulder inflammation Updated: Apr-13-15 5:56 pm
ATLANTA - Miami Marlins opening day starter Henderson Alvarez was placed on the 15-day disabled list on Monday with inflammation in his right shoulder and elbow.
- Marlins' Ozuna benched after being late for batting practice Updated: Apr-12-15 6:18 pm
MIAMI - Miami Marlins center fielder Marcell Ozuna was benched Sunday as punishment for being late to batting practice, and he apologized.
- Rays total 14 hits to beat Marlins 8-5 Updated: Apr-12-15 6:08 pm
MIAMI - The Tampa Bay Rays' hit parade Sunday included a backup outfielder, a reserve infielder and their previously hitless catcher.
- Marlins manage 2 hits in 2-0 loss to Rays Updated: Apr-11-15 8:23 pm
MIAMI - Even by the Miami Marlins' woeful standards this week, they hit a new low for hitting on Saturday.
- Marlins unveil new celebration: a dunk by 5-11 Gordon Updated: Apr-11-15 4:33 pm
MIAMI - The Miami Marlins celebrated their first victory of the season with a grand slam.
- Rays rally from 7 down against Marlins, lose 10-9 in 10 Updated: Apr-11-15 12:35 am
MIAMI - Despite a close loss in 10 innings, Tampa Bay manager manager Kevin Cash hopes the Rays can build off the way they came back from a big deficit.
- Braves complete 3-game sweep by beating Marlins 2-0 Updated: Apr-08-15 11:26 pm
MIAMI - The way the Atlanta Braves are pitching, one big swing from their backup catcher was enough to complete a sweep.
- Braves chase Latos in 1st inning and drub Marlins 12-2 Updated: Apr-07-15 11:53 pm
MIAMI - Despite modest expectations, this year's Atlanta Braves have proved to be fast starters, and that includes the first inning Tuesday night.