- Escobar, Royals earn split with 6-3 win at Rangers Updated: May-14-15 6:59 pm
ARLINGTON, Texas - Alcides Escobar is doing his job leading off for the Kansas City Royals, getting on base, scoring runs and even driving in a few for the top-hitting team in the majors.
- Royals reliever Herrera returns from 6-game suspension Updated: May-13-15 9:02 pm
ARLINGTON, Texas - Kansas City reliever Kelvin Herrera returned to the team Wednesday after serving a six-game suspension.
- Royals edge Tigers 2-1 in 10 after long delay Updated: May-11-15 2:26 am
DETROIT - The Detroit hitters kept squaring around to bunt, and Greg Holland kept throwing pitches nowhere near his intended target.
- Cy Young winner Kluber winless this year, Royals top Indians Updated: May-07-15 9:09 pm
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - Eric Hosmer can't believe Corey Kluber is still looking for his first victory.
- Royals bring All-Star closer Greg Holland off disabled list Updated: May-06-15 6:37 pm
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - The Kansas City Royals' dominant bullpen got even tougher Wednesday when All-Star closer Greg Holland was activated from the disabled list before their game against the Cleveland Indians.
- Cabrera, Sanchez carry Tigers to 6-4 victory over Royals Updated: May-03-15 6:06 pm
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - Anibal Sanchez could have thrown his fastball into a knothole on Sunday.
- Royals' Lorenzo Cain drops appeal, begins serving suspension Updated: May-03-15 12:41 pm
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - Lorenzo Cain was hoping that nobody saw him throw the punch.
- Kipnis, Salazar help Indians break losing streak Updated: Apr-29-15 10:53 pm
CLEVELAND - Danny Salazar overcame a scary moment and a hot ballclub to remain unbeaten and help the Cleveland Indians snap a four-game losing streak.
- No perfect bullpen strategy, but depth, flexibility help Updated: Apr-27-15 3:10 am
DETROIT - When the Detroit Tigers signed Joe Nathan before the 2014 season, they expected baseball's active saves leader to simply keep rolling. After a few too many bad outings, they traded for a backup plan in Joakim Soria, widely considered the top reliever on the market.
- White Sox rally for 2nd Sunday win against Royals Updated: Apr-26-15 7:26 pm
CHICAGO - David Robertson threw the first pitch of the afternoon and the last one. And the Chicago White Sox hoped it would go that way on one strange Sunday.