- Arsenal moves 4 points clear at the top of EPL Updated: Nov-23-13 1:08 pm
- France, Portugal reach World Cup Updated: Nov-20-13 11:37 am
- Mertesacker heads Germany to 1-0 win over England Updated: Nov-19-13 6:27 pm
- Klose to miss friendlies vs. Italy and England Updated: Nov-13-13 7:56 am
- Arsenal undone by Van Persie as United wins 1-0 Updated: Nov-10-13 4:11 pm
- Goalie Weidenfeller gets 1st Germany call-up Updated: Nov-08-13 8:57 am
- Ramsey's goal gives Arsenal 1-0 win at Dortmund Updated: Nov-06-13 5:12 pm
LONDON - Olivier Giroud took advantage of a huge goalkeeping blunder to score a brace as Arsenal moved four points clear at the top of the Premier League with a 2-0 win over Southampton.
Cristiano Ronaldo scored a dazzling hat trick to lift Portugal into next year's World Cup at the expense of Zlatan Ibrahimovic's Sweden, and France came back in remarkable fashion to overtake Ukraine for a berth in the 32-nation field for next year's tournament in Brazil.
LONDON - Per Mertesacker's header gave Germany a 1-0 victory over England on Tuesday, sending its fierce rival to back-to-back home losses for the first time in 36 years.
MUNICH - Lazio striker Miroslav Klose will miss Germany's upcoming friendlies against Italy and England because of a shoulder injury.
MANCHESTER, England - David Moyes has been waiting for a signature victory to kickstart his short, erratic tenure at Manchester United.
BERLIN - Borussia Dortmund goalkeeper Roman Weidenfeller earned his first Germany call-up at the age of 33 on Friday for friendlies against Italy and England.
DORTMUND, Germany - Aaron Ramsey scored in the second half with Arsenal's first attempt on goal for a 1-0 victory at Borussia Dortmund in the Champions League on Wednesday.