- Minnesota shut down by No. 11 Michigan State, 14-3 Updated: Nov-30-13 5:49 pm
- No. 11 Michigan State shuts down Minnesota 14-3 Updated: Nov-30-13 5:15 pm
- Michigan St talking BCS ahead of Gophers game Updated: Nov-26-13 9:02 pm
- Northwestern loses 30-6 to No. 13 Michigan State Updated: Nov-23-13 6:03 pm
- No. 13 Michigan State beats Northwestern, 30-6 Updated: Nov-23-13 5:13 pm
- Michigan St. eyes Northwestern, not B10 title game Updated: Nov-17-13 1:14 pm
- Neb's 5 turnovers difference in loss to Spartans Updated: Nov-16-13 9:14 pm
- No. 14 Michigan St. beats turnover-prone Neb 41-28 Updated: Nov-16-13 8:47 pm
EAST LANSING, Michigan - It's been quite a season for coach Jerry Kill's Minnesota team, but the Golden Gophers showed these last couple weeks that they're still a step behind the top teams in the Big Ten.
EAST LANSING, Michigan - Max Bullough left the field after one last victory at Spartan Stadium, and although the focus would quickly turn to next weekend's Big Ten title game, the Michigan State linebacker didn't want to let go of this moment.
EAST LANSING, Michigan - Mark Dantonio is ready to fight for Michigan State.
EVANSTON, Illinois - One bitter loss after another wiped out all those high hopes Northwestern had. Now, the Wildcats can forget about a bowl bid, too.
EVANSTON, Illinois - Mark Dantonio and his players wore hats commemorating their division championship. They hope bigger prizes are coming.
LINCOLN, Nebraska - Michigan State isn't ready to celebrate quite yet.
LINCOLN, Nebraska - Terrell Newby fumbled on Nebraska's third play from scrimmage, Tommy Armstrong Jr. threw an interception on its sixth and before the first quarter was even over Jordan Westerkamp had muffed a punt.
LINCOLN, Nebraska - Michigan State all but locked up a spot in the Big Ten championship game, and the 14th-ranked Spartans didn't even need their nation-leading defense at its best to do it.