- Rockets regroup after 115-80 win by Warriors makes it 3-0 Updated: May-24-15 1:42 am
HOUSTON - Dwight Howard's head was down and a scowl replaced the smile that usually resides on his face.
- Curry, James unanimous selections to All-NBA first team Updated: May-21-15 3:07 pm
NEW YORK - Golden State's Stephen Curry, the league MVP, and LeBron James are the only unanimous selections to the All-NBA first team.
- Curry: Bringing daughter to interview was a last-minute call Updated: May-20-15 5:56 pm
OAKLAND, California - Stephen Curry knows he may no longer be the biggest star in his family. At least for one day, that title belonged to his 2-year-old daughter, Riley.
- Changes may be in order after Clippers' playoff collapse Updated: May-18-15 3:30 pm
LOS ANGELES - The Clippers were on the verge of finally shedding the dubious reputation that has dogged them for decades only to lose in the second round of the playoffs for the third time in four years.
- Rockets bounce back to advance to conference finals Updated: May-18-15 2:22 am
- Rockets back in conference finals first 1st time since '97 Updated: May-17-15 8:05 pm
- No longer just a dunker, Griffin emerges as playoff star Updated: May-16-15 11:02 am
LOS ANGELES - Every NBA fan knows Blake Griffin, resident dunk-monster of Lob City. His one-handed jams have been fodder for highlight reels since his pro career began five years ago.
- Rockets stun Clippers 119-107 to force deciding Game 7 Updated: May-15-15 2:50 am
LOS ANGELES - With a 19-point lead in the second half, the Los Angeles Clippers were cruising toward clinching the franchise's first Western Conference finals berth.
- No giddiness from Doc Rivers and son Austin after big game Updated: May-09-15 11:39 pm
LOS ANGELES - Doc Rivers spares no one on the Clippers, including son Austin. So when the young guard had the biggest game of his young career, it might have been heartwarming to everyone else, but it was just business to the only coach-father and son duo in NBA history.
- Breaking down some numbers from the NBA Playoffs Updated: May-08-15 10:18 am
A look inside the numbers of the NBA playoffs, as the conference semifinals resume Friday night with Cleveland at Chicago and Houston at the Los Angeles Clippers.
- Paul lifts Clippers past Spurs, 111-109 in Game 7 Updated: May-03-15 12:27 am
LOS ANGELES - It figured that the most entertaining first-round series in the NBA playoffs would come down to a play involving Chris Paul and Tim Duncan.
- Clippers beat Spurs 102-96 to force Game 7 Updated: May-01-15 2:02 am
SAN ANTONIO - The Los Angeles Clippers are aware their toughness, resolve and focus has been questioned for years. They also know there is only one way to silence that talk.