- Clippers blow out Lakers again 142-94 Updated: Mar-07-14 2:50 am
- Melo, Knicks snap 7-game skid, top Wolves 118-106 Updated: Mar-05-14 11:52 pm
- Barnes, Griffin lead Clippers to 5th straight win Updated: Mar-05-14 12:33 am
- Granger watches as Clippers rout Pelicans 108-76 Updated: Mar-02-14 2:18 am
- NBA Capsules Updated: Mar-02-14 1:38 am
- Griffin, Collison help Clippers top Rockets 101-93 Updated: Feb-27-14 2:56 am
- Crawford leads Clippers past Pelicans 123-110 Updated: Feb-25-14 12:14 am
- Glen Davis on Clippers roster, not in lineup Updated: Feb-24-14 8:41 pm
- Crawford leads Clippers past Thunder Updated: Feb-23-14 5:35 pm
- Randolph has 21 and Grizzlies beat Clippers 102-96 Updated: Feb-22-14 12:22 am
- Spurs beat Clippers 113-103 without Tony Parker Updated: Feb-19-14 2:48 am
- As NBA resumes, next James-Durant matchup nears Updated: Feb-17-14 3:33 pm
- Irving, LeBron help East end its All-Star skid Updated: Feb-17-14 5:25 am
- Injured All-Star Bryant frankly discusses future Updated: Feb-17-14 1:55 am
- East gets by Durant, Griffin to win All-Star game Updated: Feb-17-14 12:50 am
- Paul returns in Clippers' 123-78 rout of 76ers Updated: Feb-10-14 1:44 am
- Griffin's 36 lead Clippers past Raptors 118-105 Updated: Feb-08-14 2:33 am
- James, Heat hold off Clippers 116-112 Updated: Feb-06-14 2:51 am
LOS ANGELES - The Lakers were the designated home team this time. That meant the Clippers had to put up with looking at all those championship banners and retired numbers that their co-tenant at the Staples Center has had hanging on the wall since the arena opened 15 seasons ago - and weren't able to cover them up with banners of their own players.
MINNEAPOLIS - In a season full of turmoil for the New York Knicks, Raymond Felton has dealt with more of it than any other player on the team.
PHOENIX - Matt Barnes knows shooting nights like this are rare moments to be savored.
LOS ANGELES - The high-octane Clippers kept on rolling without newly acquired Danny Granger, who will have to wait a little longer to play his first game with them.
MIAMI - LeBron James' switch to a clear mask didn't hinder his shooting eye, and he had 20 points Saturday to help the Miami Heat earn their seventh consecutive victory by beating the Orlando Magic 112-98.
LOS ANGELES - The Clippers proved again that they can go nose-to-nose with the Houston Rockets and defend their 1-2 punch of Dwight Howard and James Harden.
NEW ORLEANS - Between Jamal Crawford's long-range shooting, Chris Paul's timely playmaking and Blake Griffin's presence in the paint, the Los Angeles Clippers have been too much for most teams to handle the past couple days.
NEW ORLEANS - Glen Davis joined the Los Angeles Clippers in New Orleans but wasn't cleared to play against the Pelicans on Monday night because he still needed to pass a physical.
OKLAHOMA CITY - NBA scoring leader Kevin Durant marveled at what Jamal Crawford did to his team.
LOS ANGELES - The short-handed San Antonio Spurs have been playing slightly better than .500 ball against teams with winning records, so they needed a huge lift from somebody Tuesday night in a matchup of division leaders.
NEW ORLEANS - LeBron James won't assume the eventual date with Indiana that so many others expect.
NEW ORLEANS - LeBron James usually has his fun in June, when the Miami Heat have won NBA championships the last two years.
NEW ORLEANS - Kobe Bryant acknowledges the best days of his brilliant career might be in the past. He still wants to play in another NBA All-Star game, though.
NEW ORLEANS - From the first play to the final minute, LeBron James and Kyrie Irving made it clear how the East felt about this All-Star game.
LOS ANGELES - The Clippers expected they'd be better once Chris Paul returned to the lineup. They just probably couldn't have imagined how much.
LOS ANGELES - Blake Griffin has become the first player in the history of the Los Angeles Clippers' franchise with three consecutive games of 30 or more points. And he's made it look easy, even without Chris Paul's help.