- Collison, Crawford lead Clippers past Grizzlies Updated: Dec-06-13 12:11 am
- Korver leads Hawks to 107-97 win over Clippers Updated: Dec-04-13 11:36 pm
- Pacers 16-1 after 105-100 win over Clippers Updated: Dec-01-13 7:49 pm
- Clippers beat Kings in overtime without Paul Updated: Nov-30-13 2:00 am
- Clips lose CP3, send Knicks to 7th straight loss Updated: Nov-28-13 2:18 am
- Wolves announce Derrick Williams trade to Kings Updated: Nov-26-13 7:26 pm
- Dudley, Redick lead Clippers' 121-82 rout of Bulls Updated: Nov-24-13 7:23 pm
- Clippers edge Kings 103-102 on Paul's free throw Updated: Nov-23-13 8:02 pm
- Durant, fan make big shots, Thunder beats Clippers Updated: Nov-22-13 12:23 am
- Griffin, Paul carry Clippers past Wolves, 102-98 Updated: Nov-20-13 11:41 pm
- Conley, Randolph lead Grizzlies over Clippers Updated: Nov-19-13 2:47 am
- Clippers beat Nets 110-103 to go 5-0 at home Updated: Nov-17-13 2:33 am
- Barnes apologizes for ejection and tweet Updated: Nov-14-13 5:49 pm
- Clippers beat Thunder 111-103 after scuffle Updated: Nov-14-13 3:56 am
- Ibaka, Barnes ejected from Thunder-Clippers game Updated: Nov-14-13 12:06 am
- Clippers edge Timberwolves 109-107 Updated: Nov-12-13 2:36 am
- Rockets G Harden fined for flopping Updated: Nov-11-13 7:29 pm
- Griffin, Redick lead Clippers past Rockets, 107-94 Updated: Nov-10-13 12:20 am
- Blazers cruise to 104-91 win over Kings Updated: Nov-09-13 1:36 am
- Heat guard Mario Chalmers fined $15,000 Updated: Nov-08-13 7:09 pm
- Wade lifts Heat over Clippers, 102-97 Updated: Nov-07-13 11:24 pm
- Vucevic scores 30, Magic hold off Clippers 98-90 Updated: Nov-06-13 11:33 pm
MEMPHIS, Tennessee - The Los Angeles Clippers tightened their defense waiting for the offense to come around.
ATLANTA - Kyle Korver was just ready to get out of the house and return to what he does best - shoot 3-pointers.
LOS ANGELES - Despite having the NBA's best record, the Indiana Pacers realize there's always room for improvement.
SACRAMENTO, California - No Chris Paul? No problem for the surging Los Angeles Clippers, who simply turned to their bench for help.
LOS ANGELES - When Kenyon Martin hit a jumper with 4:30 to play, the Knicks were still in it. New York then missed its next six shots and scored only two points the rest of the night.
MINNEAPOLIS - Even just 16 games into the new season, one thing had become abundantly clear in Minnesota: Derrick Williams wasn't fitting in with the Timberwolves.
LOS ANGELES - While Derrick Rose headed home to Chicago for knee surgery, the Bulls began life without their superstar guard again.
LOS ANGELES - The Clippers and the Kings were both mad about the 20-point difference in their game.
OKLAHOMA CITY - Kevin Durant and the Oklahoma City Thunder put on one of their best shooting displays of the season Thursday night - and their fans seem to be following the team's cue.
MINNEAPOLIS - Blake Griffin and Kevin Love had been duking it out for 3½ quarters, and Chris Paul was content to watch two of the best power forwards in the game pound away at each other.
LOS ANGELES - With his backcourt mate out of the picture for the final three quarters and Memphis' big men losing some steam down the stretch, Mike Conley went to work and carried the Grizzlies to a gritty win that put them over .500 for the first time this season.
LOS ANGELES - The Nets were without four starters, and the Clippers got a scare from one of theirs.
LOS ANGELES - Matt Barnes is apologizing to his Los Angeles Clippers teammates and coaches for getting ejected and then sending out a profane tweet.
LOS ANGELES - The Clippers gave up 96 shots to Minnesota. Lucky for them, the Timberwolves' last three didn't go in.
HOUSTON - The Los Angeles Clippers used a strong defensive effort and a spark from reserve Jamal Crawford at the just the right time to salvage a win on their three-game road trip.
PORTLAND, Oregon - Damian Lillard and LaMarcus Alrdridge were again the go-to duo for the Trail Blazers against the Kings. The two combined for 42 points in a 104-91 victory over Sacramento on Friday night.
MIAMI - Dwyane Wade had everything going. Jump shots, drives to the rim, passes out of the post.
ORLANDO, Florida - When the Orlando Magic followed up two straight season-opening losses with a pair of lopsided wins over New Orleans and then Brooklyn, it turned a few heads.