- Clippers beat Nuggets 117-105 for record 57th win Updated: Apr-16-14 2:35 am
- Griffin's 16th tech triggers 1-game suspension Updated: Apr-16-14 12:14 am
- Warriors trying to move on without Andrew Bogut Updated: Apr-15-14 7:54 pm
- Clippers beat Kings 117-101 for 56th win Updated: Apr-12-14 7:42 pm
- Thunder hold off Clippers for 107-101 victory Updated: Apr-10-14 2:47 am
- Clippers beat Lakers 120-97 led by Griffin, Paul Updated: Apr-06-14 7:38 pm
- Mavericks beat Clippers 113-107 behind Nowitzki Updated: Apr-04-14 2:36 am
- Clippers rally from 17 down to beat Suns 112-108 Updated: Apr-03-14 1:00 am
- Once-lowly Clippers have become big attraction Updated: Apr-01-14 7:15 pm
- Blake-less Clippers beat Timberwolves 114-104 Updated: Mar-31-14 11:47 pm
- Blake Griffin out vs. Wolves with back injury Updated: Mar-31-14 8:17 pm
- Clippers in playoffs with 118-107 win over Rockets Updated: Mar-30-14 12:08 am
- Clippers' Griffin (back spasms) leaves vs Rockets Updated: Mar-29-14 9:51 pm
- Clippers rally to beat Mavs 109-103 Updated: Mar-28-14 12:57 am
- Davis powers Pelicans past Clippers, 98-96 Updated: Mar-27-14 12:12 am
- Clippers get 50th win, 106-98 over Bucks Updated: Mar-25-14 2:05 am
- Paul leads Clippers past Pistons Updated: Mar-23-14 2:08 am
- Cavs' Irving hopes to return this season Updated: Mar-18-14 4:02 pm
- Lawson helps Nuggets to 110-100 win over Clippers Updated: Mar-18-14 3:26 am
LOS ANGELES - Blake Griffin won't be playing in Portland, regardless of whether his 16th technical of the season is rescinded.
LOS ANGELES - Blake Griffin has picked up his 16th technical foul of the season, triggering a league-mandated one-game suspension.
OAKLAND, California - Go small or go home.
LOS ANGELES - The Clippers tuned up for the playoffs with a clinic on scoring in transition, whether it was going coast-to-coast for layups or ferocious dunks.
LOS ANGELES - Oklahoma City has its starting five back together just in time for the playoffs. Their weeks apart didn't hurt their defense at all.
LOS ANGELES - With four games left before the playoffs, including one against second-place Oklahoma City, the Los Angeles Clippers are focused on fine-tuning themselves.
LOS ANGELES - The Mavericks built a 12-point lead with 2:50 to play, gave away all but two points of it, and still managed to hang on.
Matt Barnes jogged out of the visiting locker room and headed toward the Target Center court, where the hometown Minnesota Timberwolves awaited.
MINNEAPOLIS - The excuses came ready made for the Los Angeles Clippers on Monday night. Blake Griffin and Jamal Crawford were out with injuries. They were playing their fourth game of a five-game road trip.
HOUSTON - Things did not look good for the Los Angeles Clippers early in Saturday night's game against Houston.
HOUSTON - Clippers forward Blake Griffin is doubtful to return against the Rockets after he left in the first quarter with lower back spasms.
NEW ORLEANS - Injuries and illness across New Orleans' roster provided Daruis Miller a chance to play extended minutes with his old Kentucky teammate, Anthony Davis.
LOS ANGELES - Doc Rivers and Larry Drew both got new coaching jobs this season. Needless to say, the Los Angeles Clippers dealt Rivers a much better hand that his counterpart received in Milwaukee.
LOS ANGELES - The Clippers' success isn't just because of Blake Griffin's scoring and Chris Paul's playmaking. The dramatic improvement in rebounding has been an integral part as well.
CLEVELAND - Kyrie Irving managed to find a silver lining - and a sliver of hope for the Cavaliers' playoff chances - while dealing with his latest injury.
DENVER - Blake Griffin shouldered the blame for his team faltering down the stretch.