- Illinois closes with 37-34 loss to Northwestern Updated: Nov-30-13 9:28 pm
- Northwestern closes with 37-34 win over Illinois Updated: Nov-30-13 8:26 pm
- Hull, Scheelhaase lead Illinois over Purdue 20-16 Updated: Nov-23-13 4:38 pm
- Hull, Scheelhaase lead Illinois over Purdue 20-16 Updated: Nov-23-13 3:33 pm
- Buckeyes batter Illini 60-35 to stay unbeaten Updated: Nov-16-13 5:53 pm
- Indiana defeats Illinois 52-35 Updated: Nov-09-13 7:51 pm
CHAMPAIGN, Illinois - Nathan Scheelhaase wrote his name into the Illinois record book Saturday, piling up enough rushing and passing yards to become the team's all-time leader in total yardage.
CHAMPAIGN, Illinois - Northwestern quarterback Trevor Siemian threw for 414 yards and four touchdowns and Christian Jones caught 13 balls for 182 yards and two touchdowns to lead the Wildcats past Illinois 37-34 Saturday in the finale for both teams.
WEST LAFAYETTE, Indiana - Somebody had to win.
WEST LAFAYETTE, Indiana - Steve Hull caught a career-high 10 passes for 169 yards and two touchdowns to help Illinois defeat Purdue 20-16 on Saturday afternoon.
CHAMPAIGN, Illinois - Breaking into the open field for a late, long touchdown run Saturday at Illinois, Ohio State running back Carlos Hyde wondered why it hadn't all come this easy for the Buckeyes.
BLOOMINGTON, Indiana - Cody Latimer set career highs with 11 catches and 189 yards receiving and hauled in three touchdowns as Indiana defeated Illinois 52-35 on Saturday.