- Big names join Stars' Modano for jersey ceremony Updated: Mar-08-14 10:50 pm
- Rookie MacKinnon has Avs in thick of playoff race Updated: Mar-07-14 6:15 pm
- Oilers rally past Islanders 3-2 in OT Updated: Mar-07-14 1:47 am
- Avalanche beat Red Wings 3-2 in overtime Updated: Mar-07-14 12:06 am
- Kwan: Gretzky hockey stick missing in stolen car Updated: Mar-06-14 7:01 am
- Avalanche gets big 4-2 win over Blackhawks Updated: Mar-05-14 12:03 am
- '12 Years a Slave' rolls at Spirit Awards Updated: Mar-02-14 12:59 am
- Kings hold off Hurricanes 3-1 for 4th straight win Updated: Mar-01-14 7:47 pm
- Jagr nets 700th NHL goal in Devils' rout of Isles Updated: Mar-01-14 6:54 pm
- Devils' Jagr becomes 7th NHL player with 700 goals Updated: Mar-01-14 2:41 pm
DALLAS - Mike Modano spent 20 minutes choking back tears while he thanked old teammates, family, friends, coaches and fans before stepping off the stage to watch his No. 9 get lifted to the rafters.
ENGLEWOOD, Colorado - Nathan MacKinnon squirmed a bit in front of his locker and tugged on the brim of his Colorado Avalanche ball cap, a little uncomfortable with any sort of comparison to the Great One.
DETROIT - Nathan MacKinnon had the puck in the final minute of overtime and each of the four opposing skaters stood passively and stared at the phenom.
CHICAGO - Colorado is in the mix for one of the top playoff seeds in the Western Conference, and first-year coach Patrick Roy thinks the Avalanche are one of the NHL's biggest surprises.
SANTA MONICA, California - "12 Years a Slave" rolled at the Spirit Awards, winning five awards including best feature at the annual independent film celebration.
LOS ANGELES - Jonathan Quick and the Los Angeles Kings have returned from the Olympic break with a revitalized game and a sharpened playoff focus.
UNIONDALE, New York - Now that Jaromir Jagr has 700 NHL goals in the bank, the future Hockey Hall of Famer is already setting his sights on his next big milestone.
UNIONDALE, New York - Jaromir Jagr became the seventh player to score 700 NHL goals, reaching the mark in the second period on Saturday in the New Jersey Devils' game against the New York Islanders.