- Giants' bullpen staggers again in 3-0 loss to Mets Updated: Jul-07-15 3:00 am
SAN FRANCISCO - Giants rookie Chris Heston had another strong outing against the New York Mets, nearly one month after shutting them down completely while throwing the first no-hitter in the majors this season.
- Niese gets 1st win since May 9, Mets top skidding Giants 3-0 Updated: Jul-07-15 2:47 am
SAN FRANCISCO - Jonathon Niese had been waiting almost two months to earn a win. So when it took nine innings for the New York Mets to build a lead Monday night, that was just fine with him.
- Dodgers stumble to 8-0 loss against Mets, drop series Updated: Jul-05-15 8:39 pm
LOS ANGELES - So much for Mike Bolsinger being dominant at home for the Los Angeles Dodgers.
- Matz sharp, Mets feast on Dodgers pitching to take series Updated: Jul-05-15 8:11 pm
LOS ANGELES - Steven Matz is having the time of his young baseball life, winning his first two career starts, including silencing the Los Angeles Dodgers' powerful lineup.
- Matz has record day at plate in debut, Mets beat Reds 7-2 Updated: Jun-28-15 9:51 pm
NEW YORK - Steven Matz's giddy grandfather popped out of his seat at Citi Field and shouted with unabashed glee. Boy, did he have plenty to cheer about.
- Teheran shines as Braves shut out Harvey, Mets 1-0 Updated: Jun-21-15 8:47 pm
ATLANTA - It wasn't an easy decision to order a pinch-hitter for Julio Teheran after the right-hander allowed only one hit in seven scoreless innings.
- Harvey, Parnell pitch Mets to 3-2 win over Blue Jays Updated: Jun-17-15 12:53 am
NEW YORK - A pair of pitchers back from Tommy John surgery gave this New York Mets win a 2013 feel.
- Pillar's gaffe on bases costs Blue Jays in 3-2 loss to Mets Updated: Jun-17-15 12:23 am
NEW YORK - Matt Harvey was gone and the Toronto Blue Jays were building a rally against the New York Mets' short-handed bullpen when Kevin Pillar ran right into an easy out in the eighth inning.
- Cuddyer lifts Mets over Giants 5-4 to prevent 3-game sweep Updated: Jun-12-15 12:53 am
NEW YORK - Michael Cuddyer and the New York Mets got one big hit after another Thursday night. Quite a contrast from the series opener against San Francisco, when they didn't muster any.