- Harris channels 'Hedwig' when audience acts unruly Updated: Apr-23-14 2:19 am
- 'Wicked' composer, others fight sheet music piracy Updated: Apr-22-14 1:01 am
- Paul Stanley on his love for another mask Updated: Apr-18-14 1:37 pm
- 'Chimerica,' 'Book of Mormon' win at Oliviers Updated: Apr-13-14 6:53 pm
- 'Beautiful' Broadway surprise from Carole King Updated: Apr-04-14 11:42 am
NEW YORK - Neil Patrick Harris knows that his character Hedwig speaks directly to the audience throughout his Broadway show, "Hedwig and the Angry Inch." So he understands how things can sometimes get unruly.
NEW YORK - By now, some young musical theater fans have received an email from Stephen Schwartz asking them to stop illegally downloading sheet music from any of his shows. Or anyone's show, for that matter.
NEW YORK - Kiss frontman Paul Stanley feels a strong connection to the title character of "The Phantom of the Opera," and not just because he's spent nearly 40 years onstage with his face covered in paint.
LONDON - Irreverent musical "The Book of Mormon" and hit geopolitical drama "Chimerica" were the big winners Sunday at Britain's Olivier stage awards, on a night when London's small theaters flexed their substantial muscle.
NEW YORK - Carole King surprised the cast of the Broadway musical about her life, walking out onstage at the Stephen Sondheim Theater during the curtain call of "Beautiful."