- Grossman debates head of Massachusetts gun lobby Updated: Apr-17-14 5:21 pm
- Massachusetts candidates stockpiling campaign cash Updated: Apr-12-14 11:45 am
- Candidates for Massachusetts governor raising cash Updated: Apr-08-14 6:54 pm
- GOP's Baker: Tough anti-violence laws needed Updated: Mar-31-14 7:50 pm
- Kayyem hopes to beat odds to become Mass. governor Updated: Mar-29-14 1:47 pm
- $3M settlement reached in death at Bridgewater Updated: Mar-26-14 12:44 pm
BOSTON - Massachusetts Treasurer Steve Grossman faced off against the state's gun lobby director in an informal debate Thursday meant to highlight what the Democratic candidate for governor says is the failure of a party primary opponent - Attorney General Martha Coakley - to embrace tougher gun control.
BOSTON - The two Democratic candidates In the race to succeed Attorney General Martha Coakley are maintaining significant fundraising leads over the Republican hopeful.
BOSTON - State Treasurer Steven Grossman is maintaining a hefty fundraising lead over his fellow Democratic candidates for governor.
BOSTON - Republican gubernatorial candidate Charlie Baker says Massachusetts needs to do more to support victims of domestic violence including stiffening penalties for abusers, educating judges and making pepper sprays more readily available.
BOSTON - When Juliette Kayyem graduated from Harvard Law School in 1995, she landed a dream job working as a civil rights attorney in President Bill Clinton's administration.
BOSTON - The parents of a mental health patient who died at Bridgewater State Hospital five years ago will receive $3 million to settle a civil rights lawsuit alleging that prison guards were responsible for the death, their lawyer said.