- Conor Daly to replace James Hinchcliffe in Detroit Updated: May-26-15 10:32 am
INDIANAPOLIS - Conor Daly will replace James Hinchcliffe for this weekend's doubleheader in Detroit.
- Montoya gives IndyCar the Indianapolis 500 it needed Updated: May-25-15 5:00 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - Extra! Extra! Juan Pablo Montoya still had to pay $2 to read all about it.
- Juan's World! Montoya beats Power for second Indy 500 win Updated: May-24-15 6:45 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - His career at a crossroads, his confidence shot, Juan Pablo Montoya received a lifeline from The Captain.
- Indianapolis 500 drivers manage to keep cars on ground Updated: May-24-15 6:15 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - Derrick Walker looked and sounded relieved after Sunday's Indianapolis 500.
- The Latest: Lewis Hamilton rolling toward Monaco GP win Updated: May-24-15 9:18 am
The Associated Press covers the biggest day in motorsports, from Formula One's Monaco Grand Prix to the Indianapolis 500 and NASCAR's Coca-Cola 600. The latest from the tracks:
- Andretti family brushes off so-called curse at Indianapolis Updated: May-23-15 11:54 am
INDIANAPOLIS - The roar rose from the crowd with the simple introduction of one of the Indianapolis 500's all-time stars.
- IndyCar's Walker survives tough week with endless questions Updated: May-22-15 4:18 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - As Derrick Walker strolled through the Indianapolis Motor Speedway garages one day this week, he was stopped by an old friend.
- Ear problem knocks driver Carlos Huertas from Indy 500 Updated: May-22-15 3:26 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - Carlos Huertas was ruled out of the Indianapolis 500 on Friday after failing a routine medical exam, and veteran driver Tristan Vautier was chosen to replace him in the No. 18 car for Dale Coyne Racing for Sunday's 99th running of the race.
- Honda driver Rahal says Chevrolet has 'huge advantage' Updated: May-21-15 6:45 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - Graham Rahal knows which manufacturer is the one to beat in the Indianapolis 500 - and it's not his own.
- Logano: NASCAR can learn from IndyCar on safety crews Updated: May-21-15 6:40 pm
CONCORD, North Carolina - Joey Logano said NASCAR can learn something from the near-fatal accident involving IndyCar Series driver James Hinchcliffe this week and the importance of having a regular safety crew at each race.
- Indy 500 veteran Ryan Briscoe replaces injured Hinchcliffe Updated: May-21-15 4:48 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - Ryan Briscoe was home in Connecticut, getting ready to leave for France next week for the 24 Hours of Le Mans, when he received a call he had been anticipating.
- Hinchcliffe out of intensive care as recovery continues Updated: May-20-15 3:18 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - IndyCar driver James Hinchcliffe was been moved out of intensive care Wednesday, two days after surgery on his left thigh and pelvic area following a frightening crash during practice for the Indianapolis 500.
- Drivers back IndyCar, wreck concerns remain for Indy 500 Updated: May-19-15 6:30 pm
DETROIT - Looking no worse for wear a couple days after his car flipped through the air at Indianapolis Motor Speedway, Ed Carpenter sized up next weekend's big race.
- Hinchcliffe taken to hospital after another wreck at Indy Updated: May-18-15 8:32 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - IndyCar driver James Hinchcliffe was in stable condition in the intensive care unit of a local hospital following surgery on his left leg for injuries sustained Monday in a crash at Indianapolis Motor Speedway.