- Wyoming officials blast proposed EPA water regulations Updated: May-27-15 7:22 pm
CHEYENNE, Wyoming - Wyoming officials say they're disappointed with water quality regulations the federal government released Wednesday that would extend federal authority over smaller waterways such as tributaries and wetlands.
- GOP likely to feel the heat if court decision guts Obamacare Updated: May-26-15 3:16 am
WASHINGTON - A Supreme Court ruling due in a few weeks could wipe out health insurance for millions of people covered by President Barack Obama's health care law. But it's Republicans - not White House officials - who have been talking about damage control.
- Forest Service chief expects busy firefighting season Updated: May-05-15 4:14 pm
WASHINGTON - The head of the U.S. Forest Service warned Tuesday of an "above average" fire season that could cost the agency more than $1 billion and require shifting funds from programs designed to prevent wildfires.
- GOP divided as Supreme Court ruling on health care law nears Updated: Apr-30-15 11:52 am
WASHINGTON - Sen. Ron Johnson was elected to Congress in 2010 as an adamant foe of President Barack Obama's health care overhaul. Yet facing a Supreme Court decision that could disrupt how that law functions, the Wisconsin Republican is among many in the GOP who want Congress to react with caution.
- GOP plans for reacting to Supreme Court ruling on health law Updated: Apr-30-15 3:40 am
Congressional Republicans have yet to unite behind any of the growing number of proposals for responding to a Supreme Court ruling that could void federal subsidies that millions of people use to buy coverage under President Barack Obama's health care law. The decision is expected by June.