- Teton County seeks parcel under federal courthouse Updated: Dec-09-13 6:38 am
- Wyo. Gov. in Middle East for Thanksgiving Updated: Nov-29-13 10:42 am
- Senate panel advances Barrasso grazing permit bill Updated: Nov-23-13 11:25 am
- Senate Dems placate dispirited core with change Updated: Nov-21-13 5:32 pm
- Work not done, Obama climate adviser moves on Updated: Nov-13-13 3:15 am
JACKSON, Wyoming - Teton County is seeking help from Wyoming's congressional delegation to recover land in downtown Jackson that the county gave the federal government for a now-unwanted courthouse.
CHEYENNE, Wyoming - Wyoming Gov. Matt Mead and others from the state celebrated Thanksgiving with more than 160 Wyoming National Guard troops deployed in the Middle East.
CHEYENNE, Wyoming - A U.S. Senate committee has advanced a bill introduced by Wyoming Sen. John Barrasso that would keep livestock grazing permits on federal land despite environmental legal challenges.
WASHINGTON - By limiting the ability of Republicans to block President Barack Obama's nominees, Senate Democrats sought to placate the party's core liberal activists dispirited by the troubled rollout of the health care overhaul and government snooping ahead of midterm elections in which a president's party typically loses seats in Congress.
WASHINGTON - Heather Zichal admits her job is unfinished.