- Martin leads Butler to 89-56 win over St. John's Updated: Feb-06-16 7:48 pm
NEW YORK - Roosevelt Jones doesn't look like your standard college point guard. He has the build - 6-foot-4, 225 pounds - to be a linebacker and he's listed as a guard-forward. He is a point guard, though, and he proved it once again on Saturday, coming up with a triple-double in 28 minutes to lead Butler to an 89-56 victory over St. John's, the Red Storm's 14th consecutive loss.
- Martin scores career-high 35, Butler beats Georgetown 87-76 Updated: Feb-02-16 11:47 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - Butler's basketball players came up big for "Little Em" on Tuesday night.
- Jones leads Butler past DePaul 67-53 Updated: Jan-27-16 10:01 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - Roosevelt Jones scored 23 points and Butler defeated DePaul 67-53 on Wednesday night.
- Cold shooting sinks No. 18 Butler in 72-64 loss to Creighton Updated: Jan-23-16 11:36 pm
OMAHA, Nebraska - That 11-1 start seems like a long time ago for Butler.
- Maurice Watson scores 20, Creighton tops No. 18 Butler 72-64 Updated: Jan-23-16 11:13 pm
OMAHA, Nebraska - Creighton finally found out what it's like to win a close game.
- No. 16 Providence rallies late, downs No. 18 Butler 71-68 Updated: Jan-19-16 10:23 pm
PROVIDENCE, Rhode Island - With his team clinging to a late lead and at risk of losing consecutive games for the first time this season, Providence coach Ed Cooley walked out on the court and asked for some help.
- No. 23 Butler uses emotions to put away St. John's 78-58 Updated: Jan-16-16 3:38 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - Butler found a fitting way to honor Andrew Smith on Saturday.