- Browns' Hawkins released from hospital, teammate decries hit Updated: Nov-16-15 5:15 pm
BEREA, Ohio - Browns wide receiver Travis Benjamin said the hard hit Steelers linebacker Jarvis Jones delivered on Cleveland's Andrew Hawkins was "unacceptable."
- Steelers flip and roll into bye after pummeling Browns Updated: Nov-16-15 3:30 am
- Roethlisberger solid in relief, Steelers rout Browns 30-9 Updated: Nov-15-15 9:29 pm
- Manziel improves but Browns fall to Steelers 30-9 Updated: Nov-15-15 9:24 pm
PITTSBURGH - Maybe Johnny Football can ball in the NFL.
- Murray, Cooper return to practice with Raiders Updated: Nov-12-15 5:55 pm
ALAMEDA, California - Oakland Raiders running back Latavius Murray practiced Thursday for the first time since suffering a concussion and is optimistic about his chances of playing against Minnesota.
- Steelers looking for consistency on defense Updated: Nov-11-15 6:03 pm
PITTSBURGH - Cam Heyward didn't sound like a proud new father or a guy whose team was fresh off a last-second win.
- Veteran Williams keeping Steelers running game moving Updated: Nov-10-15 3:37 pm
PITTSBURGH - DeAngelo Williams welcomes the criticism. The Pittsburgh Steelers running back feeds off it.
- Jones ready for another go-round starting for Steelers Updated: Nov-09-15 3:05 pm
PITTSBURGH - Landry Jones has the closer role down pat. The Pittsburgh Steelers backup quarterback has done the best work of his brief NFL career in relief, throwing a pair of touchdowns to spark a victory over Arizona last month and coming off the bench late Sunday to lead a game-winning drive in the final seconds against Oakland.
- Roethlisberger hurt, Brown shines as Steelers escape Raiders Updated: Nov-09-15 2:33 am
PITTSBURGH - The Pittsburgh Steelers injury list has grown so long this season, guard Ramon Foster joked the football gods must be ticked at his team.
- Latest from the NFL: Steelers QB Roethlisberger hurts a leg Updated: Nov-08-15 4:17 pm
The latest from NFL games around the league on the ninth Sunday of the season (all times EST):
- Steelers hope newcomer Jacoby Jones can boost return game Updated: Nov-06-15 3:37 pm
PITTSBURGH - A return to form by Jacoby Jones is exactly what the Pittsburgh Steelers hope to see.
- Steelers eager to move past injury-marred first half Updated: Nov-04-15 5:43 pm
PITTSBURGH - The bold-faced names expected to power one of the NFL's most talented offenses have spent the first half of the season like passengers on a subway at rush hour, one hopping on the train while another hops off. The defense that entered September as a question mark is now an aggressive exclamation point.
- DeAngelo Williams now has starting role in Bell's absence Updated: Nov-03-15 5:39 pm
PITTSBURGH - The Pittsburgh Steelers have to move on without injured star running back Le'Veon Bell.