- Stastny leads Avs to 5-4 OT win over Wild Updated: Apr-18-14 3:05 am
- Stastny leads Avs to 5-4 OT win over Wild Updated: Apr-18-14 2:26 am
- Wild expect to put Granlund back in lineup vs. Avs Updated: Apr-15-14 6:24 pm
- Hoisting the Cup without a hot goalie hard to do Updated: Apr-15-14 6:21 pm
- Flyers goalie Steve Mason iffy for playoffs Updated: Apr-15-14 6:12 pm
- Predators finish strong with 7-3 win vs. Wild Updated: Apr-14-14 12:23 am
- Playoff-bound Wild notch shootout win vs. Bruins Updated: Apr-09-14 12:20 am
- Coyle, Bryzgalov lead Wild past Jets 1-0 Updated: Apr-08-14 12:33 am
- McCormick, Bryzgalov lead Wild past Penguins, 4-0 Updated: Apr-06-14 12:20 am
- Blackhawks stop 3-game slide with win over Wild Updated: Apr-04-14 12:32 am
- Bobrovsky, Blue Jackets blank Philadelphia 2-0 Updated: Apr-03-14 11:07 pm
- Wild call up goalie Curry, forward Dowell from AHL Updated: Apr-02-14 1:09 pm
- Wild snaps Kings' 6-game winning streak Updated: Apr-01-14 1:54 am
- Wild rally in 3rd period to beat Coyotes 3-1 Updated: Mar-30-14 12:57 am
- Booth's 2 goals lead Canucks over Wild Updated: Mar-26-14 11:21 pm
- Wild slip past Red Wings 4-3 in OT Updated: Mar-23-14 11:51 pm
- Devils snap 3-game skid, beat Wild 4-3 in OT Updated: Mar-20-14 11:12 pm
DENVER - Paul Stastny sweated out the trade deadline, wondering if his big, expiring contract and Colorado's desire to beef up its blue line might lead to his departure from Denver.
DENVER - Patrick Roy showed as much boldness behind the bench as he once did as a Hall of Fame goaltender.
The NHL playoffs have arrived, which means it's time for the goalies to get going.
VOORHEES, New Jersey - Steve Mason kept the Philadelphia Flyers afloat when they struggled early in the season. Now they may have to start the playoffs without their No. 1 goalie.
ST. PAUL, Minnesota - The Nashville Predators finished strong, even if was for naught.
ST. PAUL, Minnesota - The Minnesota Wild found out during the second intermission their spot in the playoffs was secure.
WINNIPEG, Manitoba - Ilya Bryzgalov didn't have much to say Monday night. He let the Winnipeg Jets fans do all the talking.
ST. PAUL, Minnesota - On a night when two of the biggest stars in the NHL were on the ice, Minnesota's fourth line stepped up to help the Wild continue their surge toward the playoffs.
CHICAGO - Jonathan Toews was out. Same for Patrick Kane. Then the Chicago Blackhawks blew a lead in the final two minutes.
PHILADELPHIA - Sergei Bobrovsky stuck it to his former team, then gave his stick a few extra shakes in celebration toward the jeering crowd.
ST. PAUL, Minnesota - The Vancouver Canucks are at the point in the season where every loss could end their playoff hopes. Those hopes are still alive after a big road win over Minnesota.
DETROIT - The Minnesota Wild's hard work eventually paid off for a key victory.