- Musical revival of 'On the Town' finds a home Updated: Mar-06-14 2:07 pm
- Developers plan new Balinese Room in Galveston Updated: Feb-27-14 1:04 am
- Claridge Hotel in AC sold, will run without casino Updated: Feb-24-14 4:55 pm
- Horizon heist had Hollywood style plot Updated: Feb-09-14 11:15 am
- Next step uncertain in Woody Allen allegations Updated: Feb-08-14 9:16 pm
NEW YORK - The boys are back in town: "On the Town," the 1944 musical about three sailors on shore leave in New York City, is steaming toward Broadway.
GALVESTON, Texas - Three Southeast Texas developers plan to rebuild the legendary Balinese Room on a pier extending from the Galveston seawall - as it was before Hurricane Ike smashed it in 2008.
A deal to sell the former Claridge Casino Hotel in Atlantic City to a Florida real estate firm has been completed.
VICKSBURG, Mississippi - It was a casino caper that even Danny Ocean would have been proud to pull off.
NEW YORK - A week bracketed by op-ed letters of accusation and denial of child molestation left little clarity and scant hope for resolution in a bitter saga that has haunted Woody Allen and the Farrow family for more than two decades.