- Pa. AG takes computer records from pension agency Updated: Dec-11-13 6:50 pm
- Pa. lawmakers send 5 child-abuse bills to Corbett Updated: Dec-11-13 6:13 pm
- More people in Pa. pick plan on insurance exchange Updated: Dec-11-13 5:39 pm
- For unions, Democrats' 2014 primary is a dilemma Updated: Dec-07-13 2:37 pm
- Corbett honors Pa.'s Pearl Harbor survivors Updated: Dec-07-13 2:29 pm
- Corbett recalls Mandela as 'colossus of freedom' Updated: Dec-05-13 6:09 pm
- Christmas tree lights up Pa. Capitol Rotunda Updated: Dec-05-13 6:09 pm
- Pa. court clerk defends gay-marriage licenses Updated: Dec-02-13 5:11 pm
- Medicaid and minimum wage making way into Pa. race Updated: Nov-24-13 4:36 pm
- Corbett picks suburban Philly judge for vacancy Updated: Nov-21-13 12:32 pm
- Pa. horse racing agencies said to face insolvency Updated: Nov-20-13 5:48 pm
- Gettysburg Address: A short speech long remembered Updated: Nov-19-13 8:46 pm
- Gas drilling may be issue in Pa. governor's race Updated: Nov-17-13 1:11 pm
- 4 Pa. governors urge deal on transportation funds Updated: Nov-16-13 3:38 pm
- Former Pa. House aide sues over corruption arrest Updated: Nov-14-13 6:28 pm
- Pa. gov.: Critics of drilling downplay benefits Updated: Nov-14-13 5:30 pm
- New Pa. lobbyists have Corbett campaign links Updated: Nov-14-13 2:58 pm
- Former Pa. congressman named to state liquor board Updated: Nov-13-13 2:24 pm
HARRISBURG, Pennsylvania - The Pennsylvania attorney general's office collected computer records Wednesday from the state's large government employee pension agency after its chief investment officer abruptly retired amid unspecified allegations.
HARRISBURG, Pennsylvania - The first bills in the Pennsylvania Legislature's wide-ranging response to the Jerry Sandusky and Roman Catholic clergy scandals were sent Wednesday to Gov. Tom Corbett, a year after a commission recommended sweeping changes to the state's child abuse laws.
HARRISBURG, Pennsylvania - Nearly 10,000 more Pennsylvanians signed up for an insurance plan in November through the federal health care law's new marketplace, the federal government reported Wednesday, and insurers expect the pace to pick up in December.
HARRISBURG, Pennsylvania - In 2002, the clock hadn't even struck 12:01 a.m. before Pennsylvania's labor unions had given well beyond $1 million to Bob Casey, the rising star of the state Democratic Party who nevertheless went on to lose the gubernatorial primary to Ed Rendell six months later in a race that wasn't even close.
HARRISBURG, Pennsylvania - Gov. Tom Corbett and military officials from the state are honoring five Pennsylvania survivors of the 1941 Japanese attack on Pearl Harbor that launched the U.S. into World War II.
HARRISBURG, Pennsylvania - Pennsylvania's chief executive is remembering Nelson Mandela as "a colossus of freedom."
HARRISBURG, Pennsylvania - Pennsylvania's Capitol took on a more festive look Thursday with an annual ceremony to turn on the lights on an enormous Christmas tree.
HARRISBURG, Pennsylvania - A suburban Philadelphia court clerk who defied Pennsylvania's ban on same-sex marriage by signing licenses for scores of gay couples urged the state's highest court Monday to overturn an order that required him to stop.
PHILADELPHIA - Democrats who are vying for the party's nomination to run for governor are positioning themselves to run on issues including expanding Medicaid, extending kindergarten to full day and increasing the minimum wage.
HARRISBURG, Pennsylvania - Pennsylvania Gov. Tom Corbett on Thursday nominated a suburban Philadelphia county judge to assume a vacant seat on the state's midlevel appeals court.
HARRISBURG, Pennsylvania - The two state commissions that regulate horse racing in Pennsylvania are on the brink of insolvency, officials said Wednesday, and two top state senators are calling for the commissions to be dissolved and the regulatory responsibilities shifted to the Pennsylvania Gaming Control Board.
GETTYSBURG, Pennsylvania - In solemnity, thousands of people gathered at a central Pennsylvania battlefield park Tuesday to honor a speech given 150 years ago that President Abraham Lincoln predicted would not be long remembered.
PITTSBURGH - Some of the Democrats who are challenging Pennsylvania Gov. Tom Corbett have significantly different views from the Republican on how to regulate and tax the state's booming gas drilling industry, and they're trying to make it an issue with voters.
HARRISBURG, Pennsylvania - Gov. Tom Corbett and his three most recent predecessors joined Saturday in a strongly worded appeal to Pennsylvania lawmakers to end their deadlock over transportation funding and prove that "unlike Washington, Pennsylvania can work together to get things done."
HARRISBURG, Pennsylvania - A former Pennsylvania House Republican legislative aide sued Gov. Tom Corbett and six others Thursday for what he claims was malicious prosecution during an investigation into misuse of government resources for political campaigns.
PITTSBURGH - Gov. Tom Corbett told an oil and gas industry conference Thursday that opponents of drilling are trying to downplay clear evidence that the shale gas boom is helping Pennsylvania's economy.
HARRISBURG, Pennsylvania - Gov. Tom Corbett's administration has hired new lobbyists in Washington, D.C., including a firm whose partnership includes former Pennsylvania Gov. Tom Ridge.
HARRISBURG, Pennsylvania - A former congressman from central Pennsylvania is the newest member of the state Liquor Control Board.