- Schwartz ad highlights her role in health care law Updated: Apr-22-14 5:03 pm
- Corbett reports $200K in 2013 income Updated: Apr-22-14 10:07 am
- Corbett signs 4 more child-abuse prevention bills Updated: Apr-15-14 12:49 pm
- Schools protest state construction payment delay Updated: Apr-13-14 3:34 pm
- Where McCord, McGinty, Schwartz and Wolf stand Updated: Apr-13-14 9:12 am
- Corbett plan will test federal agency on Medicaid Updated: Apr-13-14 9:10 am
- Democratic hopefuls insist drilling tax is viable Updated: Apr-09-14 10:49 pm
- Latest Pa. gov fundraising puts total near $40M Updated: Apr-08-14 7:49 pm
- Dems hope Corbett's woes a boost in US House races Updated: Apr-06-14 11:32 am
- Pennsylvania to collect $224M in gas drilling fees Updated: Apr-04-14 4:59 pm
- Philadelphia mayor optimistic about pope visit Updated: Mar-28-14 5:51 pm
- Richardson gives fundraising hand to McGinty Updated: Mar-27-14 4:02 pm
- Jack Wagner drops out of Pa. governor's race Updated: Mar-26-14 6:04 pm
HARRISBURG, Pennsylvania - U.S. Rep. Allyson Schwartz is airing a new TV campaign commercial that aggressively touts her involvement in President Barack Obama's signature health care law.
HARRISBURG, Pennsylvania - Gov. Tom Corbett, a Republican running for a second term, is reporting $200,000 in adjusted income in 2013.
HARRISBURG, Pennsylvania - Four more bills spurred by the Jerry Sandusky and Roman Catholic clergy child sexual abuse scandals are now law in Pennsylvania.
SCRANTON, Pennsylvania - School officials in Pennsylvania say they are under extreme financial pressure because of delinquent construction reimbursements from the state government as pension costs continue spiraling.
A look at where the four Democratic gubernatorial candidates - state Treasurer Rob McCord, former Clinton White House environmental adviser Katie McGinty, U.S. Rep. Allyson Schwartz and businessman Tom Wolf - stand on some key issues:
HARRISBURG, Pennsylvania - Billions of dollars, better health care for Pennsylvania's poor and election-year politics are riding on Republican Gov. Tom Corbett's bid to bring Medicaid expansion money to the state under the 2010 federal health care law.
HARRISBURG, Pennsylvania - A Democratic gubernatorial primary debate Wednesday became edgy, perhaps for the first time after a long string of cordial forums, while the candidates also refused to consider a "plan B" when it comes to their school-funding plans to raise taxes on the state's booming natural gas industry.
HARRISBURG, Pennsylvania - Fundraising by the candidates for Pennsylvania governor approached the $40 million mark as they began pouring millions into expensive TV advertising to get out their message, according to campaign finance reports filed Tuesday, six weeks out from the primary election.
WASHINGTON - With a congressional map tilted against them, Pennsylvania Democrats are hoping that GOP Gov. Tom Corbett's continuing unpopularity may help them flip one or two House seats in their favor.
HARRISBURG, Pennsylvania - Pennsylvania's new "impact fee" on the booming natural gas drilling industry is expected to generate $224.5 million from wells in 2013, up 10 percent over last year, Gov. Tom Corbett's administration said Friday.
PHILADELPHIA - Mayor Michael Nutter said Friday he's optimistic about the possibility of Pope Francis visiting Philadelphia for a major church gathering, though he stressed the pontiff's plans will not be announced until next year.
HARRISBURG, Pennsylvania - Bill Richardson, the former New Mexico governor, U.S. energy secretary and U.N. ambassador, is headlining a fundraiser in Philadelphia for Democratic gubernatorial hopeful Katie McGinty.
HARRISBURG, Pennsylvania - Former state Auditor General Jack Wagner dropped out of the Pennsylvania governor's race Wednesday, formally withdrawing his name from the primary ballot on the last day he could do so.