- Sykes, Walker lead UCF past Houston 104-83 Updated: Mar-07-14 9:57 pm
- Temple tops UCF 86-78 in OT to win home finale Updated: Mar-04-14 9:05 pm
- Moore, Kennedy lead No. 23 SMU over UCF 70-55 Updated: Mar-01-14 9:14 pm
- UCF hangs around but falls to No. 23 SMU 70-55 Updated: Mar-01-14 8:34 pm
- Spurlock rallies UCF past Rutgers 67-65 Updated: Feb-26-14 10:18 pm
- Spurlock rallies UCF past Rutgers 67-65 Updated: Feb-26-14 10:05 pm
- Houston outlasts UCF 88-84 Updated: Feb-22-14 4:41 pm
- Central Florida loses 77-49 to No. 7 Cincinnati Updated: Feb-19-14 11:05 pm
- Big 1st half lifts No. 7 Cincinnati over UCF 77-49 Updated: Feb-19-14 10:33 pm
- Central Florida edges South Florida 75-74 Updated: Feb-15-14 5:26 pm
- No. 22 UConn beats Central Florida 75-55 Updated: Feb-09-14 10:23 pm
ORLANDO, Florida - Isaiah Sykes scored 24 points and Daiquan Walker contributed 20 as Central Florida coasted past Houston 104-83 Friday night.
PHILADELPHIA - Dalton Pepper scored 26 points and Will Cummings had 23 to lead Temple to an 86-78 overtime victory over Central Florida on Tuesday night.
DALLAS - The SMU Mustangs won their first home game as a ranked team in almost 30 years, and they are gearing up for a return to the NCAA tournament after a 21-year absence.
DALLAS - Central Florida stayed in the game long after SMU's bid for an early blowout in yet another home win.
ORLANDO, Florida - Tristan Spurlock scored 23 points and Isaiah Sykes added 14 to help Central Florida rally from a 15-point deficit in the second half and defeat Rutgers 67-65 Wednesday.
HOUSTON - Danuel House had 18 points, including 8 of 8 from the line, as Houston held on for an 88-84 win over Central Florida Saturday.
ORLANDO, Florida - When Central Florida doesn't shoot well, the Knights usually wind up in a big hole.
ORLANDO, Florida - Cincinnati coach Mick Cronin didn't hide his disappointment in his team's defensive effort last week when it had to hang on after squandering a big lead against Houston.
TAMPA, Florida - Isaiah Sykes drove through a crowd beneath the basket and scored the last of his 27 points with less than 2 seconds to go, lifting Central Florida to a 75-74 victory against South Florida in a Saturday matinee.
ORLANDO, Florida - Balance and depth were more than enough to carry No. 22 Connecticut to an easy win over skidding Central Florida.