- The 2013 Associated Press All-SEC football team Updated: Dec-09-13 3:23 pm
- Mason, No. 3 Auburn beat No. 5 Missouri 59-42 Updated: Dec-08-13 12:20 am
- No. 5 Missouri overwhelmed by No. 3 Auburn, 59-42 Updated: Dec-07-13 10:03 pm
- No. 5 Missouri wins SEC East Updated: Dec-01-13 12:33 am
- Missouri WR Green-Beckham back in spotlight Updated: Nov-21-13 4:16 pm
- No. 9 Missouri enters bye on an offensive roll Updated: Nov-10-13 2:35 pm
- Mauk leads No. 9 Missouri past Kentucky, 48-17 Updated: Nov-09-13 6:49 pm
- Mauk leads No. 9 Missouri past Kentucky, 48-17 Updated: Nov-09-13 5:56 pm
The 2013 Associated Press All-Southeastern Conference football team released Monday, with player's position, name, school, height, weight and class (u-unanimous selection to first team; t-tied at a position):
ATLANTA - Tre Mason struck a pose - a Heisman Trophy pose.
ATLANTA - Missouri proved it's SEC worthy in only its second year in the league.
COLUMBIA, Missouri - Henry Josey watched helplessly from the sideline last fall, rehabbing from a serious knee injury, while Missouri was getting pushed around in its first SEC season.
COLUMBIA, Missouri - Dorial Green-Beckham remembers how it felt to play as a freshman.
LEXINGTON, Kentucky - Ninth-ranked Missouri would rather stay on its offensive roll than take time off.
LEXINGTON, Kentucky - Kentucky couldn't offer much resistance when No. 9 Missouri got its game going on Saturday.
LEXINGTON, Kentucky - Maty Mauk wanted simply to keep the offense rolling for No. 9 Missouri before turning the job back to James Franklin. Dorial Green-Beckham was merely trying to help the Tigers' backup quarterback succeed.