- Kentucky GOP adding to its rolls but Democrats hold majority Updated: May-04-15 5:49 pm
FRANKFORT, Kentucky - As much as they publicly despise him, Kentucky Republicans will likely miss Democratic President Barack Obama when he leaves office in 2017.
- Heiner apologizes to Comer for 'un-Christian' rumors Updated: Apr-30-15 5:44 pm
FRANKFORT, Kentucky - Republican candidate for governor Hal Heiner has apologized to fellow candidate James Comer after emails surfaced in a Lexington newspaper linking a Heiner campaign associate with a blogger who has accused Comer of committing a crime while in college.
- Comer proposes earned-income tax credit Updated: Apr-27-15 3:21 pm
LOUISVILLE, Kentucky - Republican gubernatorial candidate James Comer on Monday proposed an earned-income tax credit to reduce the tax burden on many Kentucky families and suggested eliminating some special-interest tax credits as a way to help pay for it.
- Scott offers proposal to rehabilitate drug offenders Updated: Apr-24-15 4:59 pm
LAGRANGE, Kentucky - Republican gubernatorial candidate Will T. Scott said Friday that non-violent drug addicts should be put on an alternate path in Kentucky's corrections system as a way to bolster public safety, cut prison costs and reduce reoffenders in a state struggling with drug problems.
- Proposed electric increases fuel Kentucky governor's race Updated: Apr-24-15 11:52 am
LOUISVILLE, Kentucky - Tammy Stewart makes about $1,600 a month and it goes quickly: a mortgage and a car, insurance, utilities and student loans.
- Candidates face midnight deadline for fundraising totals Updated: Apr-22-15 5:21 pm
FRANKFORT, Kentucky - Two Kentucky Democratic heavyweights posted a pair of multi-million fundraising reports on Tuesday, less than a month before the May 19 primary.
- Republican governor candidates to debate May 11 on KET Updated: Apr-20-15 5:19 pm
FRANKFORT, Kentucky - Kentucky's four Republican candidates for governor will meet on statewide television one week before the May 19 primary.