- Tech firm Square to open St. Louis office, hire 200 Updated: Sep-23-15 10:39 am
ST. LOUIS - The tech company Square has opened an office in St. Louis and plans to hire more than 200 people over the next five years, boosting the city's effort to become a Midwest hub for high-tech businesses.
- New Missouri law ends Kansas City wage hike, bans others Updated: Sep-17-15 8:36 pm
JEFFERSON CITY, Missouri - A new Missouri law blocking higher local minimum wages has stopped such efforts in Kansas City, although St. Louis still is moving forward with a recently adopted plan for higher pay, city officials said Thursday.
- Mayor: St. Louis' welcoming Syrian refugees 'right thing' Updated: Sep-11-15 8:50 am
ST. LOUIS - St. Louis' mayor says accepting any of the 10,000 Syrian refugees President Barack Obama has announced the U.S. will accept in the coming budget year "is the right thing to do."
- Chiefs beat Rams 24-17, finish preseason unbeaten Updated: Sep-04-15 12:36 am
ST. LOUIS - The Kansas City Chiefs rested all of their regulars and still finished the preseason unbeaten.
- Mayor gives 'word' at rally touting stadium progress Updated: Sep-03-15 9:35 pm
ST. LOUIS - Mayor Francis Slay attended a rally touting progress of a task force to develop a new stadium on the downtown riverfront, giving fans his "word" there would be a new stadium and the Rams would be playing in it.