- Commissioner: St. Louis in mix for next round of expansion Updated: May-19-15 8:12 pm
ST. LOUIS - Major League Soccer commissioner Don Garber said Tuesday that St. Louis will be a top contender for the next round of expansion, probably in 2020, if the city's stadium plans for a new NFL stadium are fulfilled.
- Slain marshal's ex-fiancee admits bilking charity Updated: May-13-15 5:24 pm
EAST ST. LOUIS, Illinois - The ex-fiancee of a deputy U.S. marshal gunned down during a 2011 house raid faces up to 40 years in federal prison after admitting in court Wednesday that she drained thousands of dollars in proceeds from a charity event held in his honor.
- St. Louis mayor signs police oversight bill into law Updated: May-06-15 4:31 pm
ST. LOUIS - St. Louis Mayor Francis Slay signed into law Wednesday a measure establishing a civilian oversight board to review complaints against police.
- Reunited mother, daughter seeking court records Updated: May-04-15 8:40 pm
ST. LOUIS - A woman who recently reunited with her 49-year-old daughter filed a petition Monday seeking court files and adoption records that might shed light on what exactly happened in 1965 at Homer G. Phillips Hospital in St. Louis, where the mother says she was told her newborn baby was dead.
- HUD secretary announces 8 new Promise Zone designations Updated: Apr-28-15 4:44 pm
ST. LOUIS - Six metropolitan areas, one rural region and one tribal community have been designated as Promise Zones under an Obama administration program that seeks to revitalize high-poverty communities.