- Arizona burned by tight end catches in every loss Updated: Dec-05-13 6:55 pm
- Rough couple of weeks for NFL officiating Updated: Dec-04-13 4:27 pm
- Arians: 'Many problems' in officiating in Philly Updated: Dec-02-13 5:53 pm
- Texans, Falcons go from top to basement Updated: Dec-02-13 5:27 pm
- Mistake-prone Palmer costs Arizona in Philadelphia Updated: Dec-01-13 6:19 pm
- Foles tosses 3 TDs to lead Eagles over Cardinals Updated: Dec-01-13 5:35 pm
- Bowles returns to Philadelphia with tough defense Updated: Nov-29-13 8:15 pm
- Kelly has a new name for Eagles' offense Updated: Nov-29-13 4:15 pm
- Arizona's Andre Ellington hurts knee in practice Updated: Nov-29-13 3:39 pm
- Cards' Larry Fitzgerald saves his best for Philly Updated: Nov-28-13 3:35 pm
- Cardinals WR Floyd having breakthrough season Updated: Nov-27-13 6:20 pm
- Colts looking for solutions to inconsistency Updated: Nov-25-13 7:08 pm
- Offense finds footing for streaking Cardinals Updated: Nov-25-13 6:49 pm
- Take notice of Panthers, Cardinals, Steelers Updated: Nov-25-13 3:30 pm
- 5 things to know after Cardinals rip Colts 40-11 Updated: Nov-25-13 3:37 am
- Colts stumble through 40-11 loss to Arizona Updated: Nov-24-13 8:56 pm
- Arians beats old team as Cards rout Colts 40-11 Updated: Nov-24-13 8:47 pm
- Gerry Dulac's NFL forecast: Week 12 Updated: Nov-22-13 3:21 pm
- Indy defense trying to plug holes, stop big plays Updated: Nov-20-13 10:33 pm
- Colts not just another game for Arizona's Arians Updated: Nov-20-13 5:42 pm
- Saints will make Falcons hit rock bottom Updated: Nov-20-13 2:00 pm
- Colts get ready for Cardinals after weekend off Updated: Nov-18-13 8:06 pm
- Palmer quiets critics with 419-yard passing game Updated: Nov-18-13 6:54 pm
- Palmer, Arizona D lead to 27-14 win over Jaguars Updated: Nov-18-13 3:31 am
- Cardinals go error-free in 27-14 win over Jaguars Updated: Nov-17-13 6:29 pm
TEMPE, Arizona - The Arizona Cardinals' defense ranks in the upper reaches of the NFL.
It's been a rough couple of weeks for NFL officials.
TEMPE, Arizona - Arizona coach Bruce Arians says there "were obviously very, very many problems" with the officiating in the Cardinals' 24-21 loss at Philadelphia.
Three-quarters of the way to the NFL playoffs, the Texans and Falcons have taken charge - of the chase for the top overall draft pick.
PHILADELPHIA - Arizona's surge into the wild-card race hit a major bump in Philadelphia.
PHILADELPHIA - With Nick Foles leading the way, the Philadelphia Eagles have charged into the playoff picture.
TEMPE, Arizona - Todd Bowles is going back to Philadelphia in a whole lot better mood than he was when he left the city last season.
PHILADELPHIA - For those looking to label the Philadelphia Eagles' offense, Chip Kelly has a suggestion.
TEMPE, Arizona - Arizona coach Bruce Arians says the availability of running back Andre Ellington on Sunday at Philadelphia will be "a game-time decision."
TEMPE, Arizona - Michael Floyd is a quiet guy who would much prefer to shy away from attention once the game is over.
INDIANAPOLIS - Colts coach Chuck Pagano keeps seeing the same problems on tape.
TEMPE, Arizona - Arizona's defense has been strong all season. Now the offense has joined the party.
Here they come: the Panthers, Cardinals and Steelers.
GLENDALE, Arizona - The Indianapolis Colts propelled Bruce Arians into coaching prominence.
Gerry Dulac's NFL Forecast: Week 12
INDIANAPOLIS - The Colts defense is moving into prevent mode.
TEMPE, Arizona - Bruce Arians does not try to pretend this is just another game. Not after what he and the Indianapolis Colts went through last season.
What a juicy matchup the NFL scheduled for Thursday night, a showdown for the lead in the NFC South and maybe for the best record in the conference.
INDIANAPOLIS - The Indianapolis Colts aren't focusing on their slow starts.
TEMPE, Arizona - For now at least, Carson Palmer has quieted his critics.
JACKSONVILLE, Florida - Defense is a big reason the Arizona Cardinals are right in the middle of the playoff picture going into the final six weeks of the season.
JACKSONVILLE, Florida - Carson Palmer completed six passes to six receivers on the Arizona Cardinals' opening drive that led to a touchdown. Three straight completions went for at least 20 yards on another drive. A simple slant turned into a 91-yard, catch-and-run touchdown.