- Rockies, Blue Jays swap star shortstops Updated: Jul-28-15 12:38 pm
- Hosmer drives in 4 as Royals roll over Indians 9-4 Updated: Jul-27-15 11:27 pm
CLEVELAND - After celebrating with handshakes and high-fives, the Royals walked off the field as dozens of blue-clad Kansas City backers lined the rows behind their first-base dugout.
- Early triple play hurts Jays in 6-5 loss to Mariners in 10 Updated: Jul-26-15 9:48 pm
SEATTLE - A baserunning blunder that resulted in a triple play came back to haunt the Toronto Blue Jays, who let another opportunity slip away on the road.
- Gutierrez homers in 10th to lift Mariners over Blue Jays 6-5 Updated: Jul-26-15 9:27 pm
SEATTLE - Franklin Gutierrez delivered the biggest hit yet of his comeback with the Seattle Mariners.
- Another tough ending for Mariners in 8-6 loss to Blue Jays Updated: Jul-25-15 9:24 pm
SEATTLE - Endings have not been kind to the Seattle Mariners this season.
- Martin, Donaldson homer to help Blue Jays power past A's 5-2 Updated: Jul-23-15 8:17 pm
OAKLAND, California - The highest-scoring offense in the majors is heating up at the right time.
- After Kazmir gets traded, Athletics lose to Blue Jays 5-2 Updated: Jul-23-15 7:33 pm
OAKLAND, California - The veterans on the Oakland Athletics - the few who have been on the team long enough to understand, anyway - have grown accustomed to watching teammates get traded away unexpectedly.
- Donaldson returns to Oakland as an All-Star with Blue Jays Updated: Jul-22-15 12:56 am
OAKLAND, California - Josh Donaldson had a little extra time to reflect on his tenure with the Athletics during his first trip back to the aging Oakland Coliseum.
- The Latest: Frazier feeling effects of Home Run Derby win Updated: Jul-14-15 5:53 pm
- The Latest: Donaldson eliminates Rizzo from Home Run Derby Updated: Jul-13-15 8:39 pm
CINCINNATI - Here are the latest developments from baseball's All-Star Game festivities in Cincinnati, where sluggers will compete in the Home Run Derby on Monday night before Tuesday's game to decide home field advantage in the World Series (all times local):
- Royals edge Blue Jays 11-10 after blowing seven-run lead Updated: Jul-12-15 6:59 pm
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - Paulo Orlando came through again for the Kansas City Royals.
- Samardzija, White Sox blank Blue Jays 2-0 Updated: Jul-09-15 7:02 pm
CHICAGO - Jeff Samardzija kept the Chicago White Sox on a roll.
- Royals, Cardinals form alliance for All-Star final vote Updated: Jul-08-15 7:03 pm
- 4 Royals elected to start All-Star Game; Reds' Frazier, too Updated: Jul-05-15 10:51 pm
NEW YORK - The All-Star Game will have a Kansas City flavor, just not as much as it appeared last month.
- Verlander drops to 0-4 as Blue Jays beat Tigers 10-5 Updated: Jul-05-15 6:32 pm
- Queen City crew: Sending All-Stars young and old to Cincy Updated: Jul-03-15 11:22 am
NEW YORK - Anyone still ranting about the online election that put five Kansas City Royals in position to start the All-Star Game, the following is for you.
- 5 Royals lead in All-Star voting, balloting ends Thursday Updated: Jun-29-15 6:42 pm
NEW YORK - Toronto third baseman Josh Donaldson and Seattle designated hitter Nelson Cruz have moved ahead in fan voting for starting spots in the All-Star Game, leaving five Kansas City Royals still in the lead.
- Donaldson homers, Blue Jays beat Rangers 3-2 Updated: Jun-28-15 5:23 pm
TORONTO - Josh Donaldson woke up a slumbering offense with a homer and the Blue Jays produced just enough at the plate for a one-run win.