- Buehrle has blast despite Blue Jays falling 4-2 to White Sox Updated: Jul-07-15 12:04 am
CHICAGO - Winning and losing usually determines whether a player enjoys a particular game or not. Despite a loss, Mark Buehrle couldn't stop smiling about the Toronto Blue Jays' 4-2 defeat to the Chicago White Sox on Monday night.
- Sale strikeout streak ends, pitches White Sox past Toronto Updated: Jul-06-15 11:50 pm
CHICAGO - Wins haven't come as easily as strikeouts for Chris Sale this season. That's why the left-hander had no regrets about losing his bid to break a strikeout streak record in one of the Chicago White Sox's more rousing wins.
- 4 Royals elected to start All-Star Game; Reds' Frazier, too Updated: Jul-05-15 10:51 pm
NEW YORK - The All-Star Game will have a Kansas City flavor, just not as much as it appeared last month.
- Verlander drops to 0-4 as Blue Jays beat Tigers 10-5 Updated: Jul-05-15 6:32 pm
- Queen City crew: Sending All-Stars young and old to Cincy Updated: Jul-03-15 11:22 am
NEW YORK - Anyone still ranting about the online election that put five Kansas City Royals in position to start the All-Star Game, the following is for you.
- 5 Royals lead in All-Star voting, balloting ends Thursday Updated: Jun-29-15 6:42 pm
NEW YORK - Toronto third baseman Josh Donaldson and Seattle designated hitter Nelson Cruz have moved ahead in fan voting for starting spots in the All-Star Game, leaving five Kansas City Royals still in the lead.
- Donaldson homers, Blue Jays beat Rangers 3-2 Updated: Jun-28-15 5:23 pm
TORONTO - Josh Donaldson woke up a slumbering offense with a homer and the Blue Jays produced just enough at the plate for a one-run win.
- Dozier and Parra both lead off the game with home run Updated: Jun-26-15 9:41 pm
- Estrada loses perfect game in 8th, Jays beat Rays 1-0 in 12 Updated: Jun-24-15 11:51 pm
ST. PETERSBURG, Florida - Marco Estrada made a run at history for the second consecutive start and came up just short again.
- Blue Jays' Estrada loses perfect game bid in 8th inning Updated: Jun-24-15 2:27 pm
ST. PETERSBURG, Florida - Toronto Blue Jays right-hander Marco Estrada lost his bid for a perfect game with one out in the eighth inning when Tampa Bay's Logan Forsythe had an infield single.
- Tigers' Cabrera overtakes Royals' Hosmer in All-Star vote Updated: Jun-22-15 8:56 pm
NEW YORK - Some later-voting fans aren't on the Kansas City Royals' All-Star bandwagon.
- Hardy has go-ahead hit in 9th, Orioles beat Blue Jays 13-9 Updated: Jun-21-15 6:14 pm
TORONTO - In a game overflowing with offense, J.J. Hardy had to wait a little while to get involved.
- Collins says Mets look sluggish in 7-1 loss to Blue Jays Updated: Jun-18-15 11:09 pm
- Dickey gets win over former team, Blue Jays beat Mets 7-1 Updated: Jun-18-15 11:08 pm
TORONTO - Youth was served in a battle of aging pitchers, giving R.A. Dickey his first victory in five starts.
- Harvey, Parnell pitch Mets to 3-2 win over Blue Jays Updated: Jun-17-15 12:53 am
NEW YORK - A pair of pitchers back from Tommy John surgery gave this New York Mets win a 2013 feel.
- Pillar's gaffe on bases costs Blue Jays in 3-2 loss to Mets Updated: Jun-17-15 12:23 am
NEW YORK - Matt Harvey was gone and the Toronto Blue Jays were building a rally against the New York Mets' short-handed bullpen when Kevin Pillar ran right into an easy out in the eighth inning.
- Blue Jays beat Marlins 7-2 for 8th straight win Updated: Jun-10-15 4:03 pm
TORONTO - A power surge and an unexpected pitching gem lifted the streaking Toronto Blue Jays their eighth straight win.
- Colabello extends streak, rallies Blue Jays past Astros 7-6 Updated: Jun-07-15 5:59 pm
TORONTO - Chris Colabello picked the perfect moment to extend his career-best hitting streak.