- Beckham's HR gives White Sox 3-2 win over Texas in 11 Updated: Jun-21-15 7:56 pm
CHICAGO - Along with many of the White Sox hitters, Gordon Beckham hasn't been pleased with his lack of offensive production.
- After championship hat trick, Chicago celebrates Blackhawks Updated: Jun-18-15 4:28 pm
CHICAGO - Jonathan Toews kissed and hoisted the Stanley Cup as he was introduced toward the end of the latest raucous rally honoring the Chicago Blackhawks. Then the captain headed toward the back of the stage at Soldier Field.
- The Latest: Confetti ends Blackhawks' Stanley Cup rally Updated: Jun-18-15 2:30 pm
1:15 p.m. CDT
- Blackhawks bask in latest Stanley Cup win Updated: Jun-17-15 8:08 pm
CHICAGO - General manager Stan Bowman recalled the Chicago Blackhawks' championship rally and parade falling on his birthday two years ago.
- Obama phones coaches of Warriors, Blackhawks with congrats Updated: Jun-17-15 6:24 pm
- It's official: 3rd Cup in 6 seasons marks Hawks a dynasty Updated: Jun-16-15 4:29 am
The stars and the scrubs alike took a spin with the Stanley Cup before it finally wound up in Joel Quenneville's hands. The Blackhawks coach wouldn't have it any other way.
- Keith caps Conn Smythe performance with game-winning goal Updated: Jun-16-15 1:03 am
CHICAGO - Duncan Keith rarely tired and never wavered during one of the most dominant postseason performances in NHL history.
- Blackhawks edge Lightning 2-1, reach brink of NHL title Updated: Jun-14-15 12:01 am
TAMPA, Florida - The Chicago Blackhawks had barely filed up the tunnel to the visitors' dressing room after another narrow victory in the Stanley Cup Final when their thoughts turned to home.
- Crawford stifles Tampa, Blackhawks tie Stanley Cup Final Updated: Jun-11-15 4:42 pm
CHICAGO - The idea that he could be standing in net as the Chicago Blackhawks clinch a championship at home certainly occupies a corner of Corey Crawford's mind.
- Mad-scientist Quenneville finds right formula for Blackhawks Updated: Jun-11-15 1:32 pm
CHICAGO - Blackhawks coach Joel Quenneville's postgame news conferences are generally dry affairs. He usually displays about as much emotion as a puck.
- Keith carrying impressive load for Blackhawks Updated: Jun-09-15 5:51 pm
CHICAGO - Between his production and the amount of time he is spending on the ice, the numbers this postseason for Chicago Blackhawks defenseman Duncan Keith sure are impressive.
- Despite mystery ailment, Bishop steals win for Tampa Bay Updated: Jun-09-15 2:45 am
CHICAGO - Ben Bishop's long white goalie pads were laid face down in front of his empty locker, a skate left splayed behind each one. To say it looked like the Tampa Bay netminder was in a hurry to escape the scene of a crime would hardly be an exaggeration.
- Chicago can't cash in chances, trail Stanley Cup Final 2-1 Updated: Jun-09-15 12:52 am
CHICAGO - Jonathan Toews and Patrick Kane came up empty-handed for the Chicago Blackhawks. Marian Hossa missed a wide open net, too, against a goalie who looked like he was having trouble moving.
- Chicago tied with Tampa 2-2 as 3rd period gets rolling Updated: Jun-08-15 10:36 pm
CHICAGO - The latest from Game 3 of the Stanley Cup Final between Tampa Bay and Chicago:
- What to watch for in Game 3 of Stanley Cup Final Updated: Jun-08-15 2:09 am
CHICAGO - The Stanley Cup Final is back in Chicago. And it brought along all sorts of questions.
- Cooper follows unconventional path to Stanley Cup Final Updated: Jun-07-15 6:51 pm
TAMPA, Florida - The tale of Jon Cooper's journey to the Stanley Cup Final is almost too good to be true.
- Bickell, van Riemsdyk could be back for Blackhawks in Game 3 Updated: Jun-07-15 4:25 pm
CHICAGO - Forward Bryan Bickell and defenseman Trevor van Riemsdyk could return to the Chicago Blackhawks' lineup for Game 3 of the Stanley Cup finals against Tampa Bay on Monday night, coach Joel Quenneville said.
- Blackhawks' Teravainen is Finnish Cold, but off to hot start Updated: Jun-05-15 11:33 am
TAMPA, Florida - Although Teuvo Teravainen is already nicknamed "Turbo," Chicago Blackhawks forward Marian Hossa came up with another evocative way to describe the 20-year-old's smooth, clinical approach to hockey.