- Blackhawks beat Ducks 5-2 to force Game 7 in West finals Updated: May-28-15 12:09 am
CHICAGO - It is really hard to wear out Duncan Keith. He just keeps going and going and going.
- Blues retain Ken Hitchcock as coach for another season Updated: May-26-15 6:03 pm
ST. LOUIS - After careful deliberation, the St. Louis Blues are sticking with veteran coach Ken Hitchcock for another season.
- Toews gets 2 to force OT, but Hawks drop Game 5 to Ducks 5-4 Updated: May-26-15 2:06 am
ANAHEIM, California - When Jonathan Toews scored twice in the final seconds to force overtime in Game 5, the Western Conference finals appeared to be bending under the weight of the Chicago Blackhawks' famed playoff tenacity.
- Beleskey scores in OT, Ducks beat Chicago 5-4 in wild Game 5 Updated: May-26-15 1:27 am
ANAHEIM, California - The Anaheim Ducks stumbled back to their dressing room after regulation in disbelief. Jonathan Toews had just scored two improbable goals in 72 seconds, and Game 5 of the Western Conference finals was headed into an overtime where everything seemed tilted toward Chicago.
- Ducks lose 5-4 to Blackhawks in Game 4 of Western final Updated: May-24-15 1:48 am
- Blackhawks recall defenseman Trevor van Riemsdyk from minors Updated: May-22-15 6:21 pm
- Ducks' Getzlaf, Perry meet Hawks' Toews, Kane in West final Updated: May-15-15 7:17 pm
- Protecting home ice could decide NHL's conference finals Updated: May-14-15 8:39 pm
- Blackhawks get time to recharge for showdown with Ducks Updated: May-13-15 2:29 am
- Ducks coach Boudreau finally gets his playoff redemption Updated: May-12-15 8:05 pm
- Rundblad set to step in for Blackhawks defense Updated: May-10-15 4:26 pm
CHICAGO - Defenseman David Rundblad is expected to take the place of the injured Michal Rozsival when the Blackhawks open the Western Conference finals.
- Blackhawks hang on for 4-3 win over Wild to sweep series Updated: May-08-15 1:57 am
- Kane, Crawford settle back into form for surging Blackhawks Updated: May-06-15 5:25 pm
ST. PAUL, Minnesota - The original prognosis for Patrick Kane's surgically repaired collarbone dictated his return for some point during the Western Conference finals, if the Chicago Blackhawks were to advance that far.
- Kane leads Blackhawks past Wild 4-1 Updated: May-04-15 12:47 am
CHICAGO - No. 101 went like so many of the first 100 playoff games for Patrick Kane. A perfect shot at a key moment, another big play at the very end, and a victory for the Chicago Blackhawks.