- Leicester beats City 3-1, Torres nets 100th Atletico goal Updated: Feb-06-16 7:36 pm
Leicester firmly underlined its Premier League title credentials with a 3-1 win at Manchester City on Saturday, while Atletico Madrid moved provisionally level on points with Barcelona at the top of the Spanish league by beating Eibar 3-1.
- Leicester stuns Man City 3-1 to go 6 points clear at top Updated: Feb-06-16 10:14 am
MANCHESTER, England - Leicester stunned Manchester City 3-1 on Saturday to bolster its bid to become the unlikeliest champions in English football history.
- Popular Pellegrini begins long farewell at Manchester City Updated: Feb-03-16 9:53 am
MANCHESTER, England - Manuel Pellegrini has cause to feel resentment at being handed his notice by Manchester City, even though the mild-mannered Chilean isn't showing it.
- Sergio Aguero hands Manchester City victory at Sunderland Updated: Feb-02-16 5:54 pm
SUNDERLAND - Sergio Aguero's first-half strike handed Manchester City a 1-0 victory against Sunderland in the Premier League on Tuesday.
- Guardiola to become Man City manager, replacing Pellegrini Updated: Feb-01-16 1:09 pm
MANCHESTER, England - Pep Guardiola and Manchester City have long been considered a likely match: Soccer's most admired coach and a club with massive spending power seeking to become the dominant force in Europe.
- De Bruyne confirms 10 week layoff with injury Updated: Jan-28-16 4:50 pm
MANCHESTER, England - Manchester City midfielder Kevin De Bruyne says he'll be out for action for approximately 10 weeks after injuring his ankle and knee in Manchester City's League Cup semifinal win over Everton on Wednesday.
- Aguero twice comes to Man City's rescue for draw at West Ham Updated: Jan-23-16 6:23 pm
LONDON - Sergio Aguero twice came to Manchester City's rescue with the team's only shots on target to recover a 2-2 draw at West Ham on another frustrating away-day for the title-chasers on Saturday.
- Manchester City stays third in Premier League after draw Updated: Jan-13-16 6:14 pm
MANCHESTER, England - Manchester City was denied a late penalty as it remained third in the Premier League after a goalless home draw with Everton on Wednesday.