- Madrid beats Man City 1-0 to reach Champions League final Updated: May-04-16 7:11 pm
MADRID - Real Madrid turned another Champions League final into a crosstown derby on Wednesday, beating Manchester City a day after Atletico Madrid had sealed its place in the decider for European soccer's biggest prize.
- Over to you, Spurs: Leicester 2 points away from EPL title Updated: May-01-16 3:05 pm
MANCHESTER, England - One chance gone for Leicester in its attempt to clinch a first English league title.
- Without Ronaldo, Madrid holds City 0-0 in Champions League Updated: Apr-26-16 6:15 pm
MANCHESTER, England - Real Madrid failed to turn late domination into a goal without the injured Cristiano Ronaldo as Manchester City held on for a 0-0 draw in the first leg of their Champions League semifinal on Tuesday.
- Man City eases past Stoke 4-0 to keep pressure on Man United Updated: Apr-23-16 10:18 am
MANCHESTER, England - Manchester City easily defeated Stoke 4-0 in the English Premier League on Saturday to move five points clear of rival Manchester United in the fight for a Champions League spot.
- Newcastle holds Man City 1-1, Aguero reaches 100 EPL goals Updated: Apr-19-16 6:47 pm
NEWCASTLE, England - Newcastle continued its late fight to avoid relegation from the top tier, drawing 1-1 with Manchester City on Tuesday after Sergio Aguero became the second fastest player to score 100 English Premier League goals.
- Yaya Toure no longer a must-pick for Manchester City Updated: Apr-13-16 7:23 am
MANCHESTER, England - The prospect of Manchester City going into one of the biggest games in the club's history without Yaya Toure in the starting lineup would once have seemed unthinkable.
- Man City ousts PSG to reach Champs League semis for 1st time Updated: Apr-12-16 9:49 pm
MANCHESTER, England - As Manchester City has slipped down the Premier League, it has progressed further than ever in the Champions League.
- Blanc angry as PSG falls short again in bid for European Cup Updated: Apr-12-16 9:30 pm
MANCHESTER, England - Laurent Blanc has one fundamental goal with Paris Saint-Germain: win the Champions League.
- Man City rallies to beat West Brom, stays 4th in EPL Updated: Apr-09-16 3:01 pm
MANCHESTER, England - Manchester City recovered from going behind early on to beat West Bromwich Albion 2-1 on Saturday in the English Premier League.
- Fernandinho scores equalizer as Man City draws 2-2 at PSG Updated: Apr-06-16 6:32 pm
PARIS - Manchester City is in a strong position to reach the Champions League semifinals for the first time after Brazilian midfielder Fernandinho's scrappy goal earned a valuable 2-2 draw away to Paris Saint-Germain in an error-strewn quarterfinal first leg on Wednesday.