- Man City held 1-1 at Southampton in Premier League Updated: Dec-07-13 1:11 pm
- City beats West Brom 3-2 to cure away problems Updated: Dec-04-13 6:43 pm
- Man City beats Swansea 3-0 in Premier League Updated: Dec-01-13 1:50 pm
- 5 things to know about the Premier League Updated: Nov-28-13 9:42 am
- City beats Plzen 4-2 in Champions League Updated: Nov-27-13 6:17 pm
- Rampant Man City humbles Spurs 6-0 Updated: Nov-24-13 11:43 am
- Argentina tops Bosnia 2-0 Updated: Nov-18-13 10:57 pm
- Sunderland stuns Man City 1-0 in Premier League Updated: Nov-10-13 11:56 am
- 5 thoughts from Champions League games Updated: Nov-06-13 6:48 pm
- City finally reaches last 16 of Champions League Updated: Nov-05-13 6:20 pm
SOUTHAMPTON, England - Pablo Osvaldo's superb individual goal earned Southampton a 1-1 draw with Manchester City on Saturday, denying the visitors a win that would have lifted them into second place in the Premier League.
WEST BROMWICH, England - Yaya Toure scored twice as Manchester City found a cure to its problems away from home by beating West Bromwich Albion 3-2 in the Premier League on Wednesday.
MANCHESTER, England - Samir Nasri scored twice as Manchester City maintained its 100 percent home record and moved to third place in the Premier League with a 3-0 win over Swansea on Sunday.
Buoyed by its biggest away win in Europe in nearly 50 years, Manchester United is in the mood to pile more pressure on Tottenham and its under-fire manager Andre Villas-Boas in the standout match in the Premier League this weekend.
MANCHESTER, England - Manchester City's prolific strike force bailed out its vulnerable defense in a 4-2 win over Viktoria Plzen on Wednesday that kept alive the English team's hopes of topping Group D in the Champions League.
MANCHESTER, England - Manchester City delivered a devastating attacking display to humble Tottenham 6-0 on Sunday, sending a warning to its title rivals by condemning Spurs to their joint heaviest Premier League defeat in 17 years.
ST. LOUIS - Sergio Aguero scored twice and got the lone yellow card for Argentina, which frustrated a partisan crowd in a 2-0 exhibition victory over Bosnia on Monday night.
SUNDERLAND, England - Phil Bardsley scored in the 21st minute and struggling Sunderland neutralized Manchester City's high-powered attack to hang on for a surprising 1-0 victory in the Premier League on Sunday.
In the fourth round of matches in the Champions League group stage, title holder Bayern Munich, Manchester City, Atletico Madrid and Barcelona became the first teams to qualify for the knockout phase. Here are 5 thoughts to chew on from this week's matches:
MANCHESTER, England - It's taken three frustrating seasons but Manchester City has finally reached the knockout stage of the Champions League for the first time - and the English team achieved it in style on Tuesday.