- 5 things to know about the English Premier League Updated: Apr-17-14 7:14 am
- Man City slips further out of title contention Updated: Apr-16-14 6:54 pm
- City's title hopes hit with 2-2 draw vs Sunderland Updated: Apr-16-14 6:40 pm
- Liverpool beats City 3-2, on course for EPL title Updated: Apr-13-14 2:50 pm
- 5 Argentina players to watch at the World Cup Updated: Apr-10-14 6:02 am
- Sabella's mission: Make Messi shine at World Cup Updated: Apr-10-14 6:00 am
- Argentina faces Tevez dilemma ahead of World Cup Updated: Apr-10-14 5:59 am
- Argentina is the big favorite in Group F Updated: Apr-10-14 5:57 am
- Man City beats Fulham 5-0 in Premier League Updated: Mar-22-14 1:32 pm
MANCHESTER, England - A run of 10 straight victories has propelled Liverpool to the top of the Premier League and into the unfamiliar position of title favorite.
MANCHESTER, England - The Premier League trophy could be out of reach for Manchester City after a 2-2 home draw with last-placed Sunderland on Wednesday that capped a demoralizing four days for title chasers.
MANCHESTER, England - Manchester City's hopes of winning the Premier League took a big hit with a 2-2 draw at home to last-place Sunderland on Wednesday, with the title chasers needing an 88th-minute goal from Samir Nasri to earn a point.
LIVERPOOL, England - Embracing his teammates after a hugely significant win in the Premier League title race, Steven Gerrard looked to the skies and cried tears of joy.
With a squad packed full of talent from Europe's top clubs, Argentina is certainly one of the title contenders at this year's World Cup.
Argentina coach Alejandro Sabella's challenge at the World Cup is as simple as it is daunting: Make the world's best player play at his best.
Argentina will be heading to the World Cup with the spotlight split between Lionel Messi and a player who's unlikely to make the cut.
Barring a major upset at the World Cup, Argentina will finish at the top of Group F and let the other three teams compete for second place.
MANCHESTER, England - Yaya Toure scored a hat trick Saturday as Manchester City brushed aside last-place Fulham 5-0 to keep pace in the Premier League title race.