- Rep. Heck leads Bilbray in campaign contributions Updated: Apr-16-14 5:33 pm
- Committee approves bill naming peak after Reagan Updated: Apr-09-14 5:11 pm
- Unemployment benefits bill headed to House Updated: Apr-08-14 8:06 am
- Amid gridlock, lawmakers focus on constituent woes Updated: Apr-04-14 2:44 pm
- Panel conducts Nevada redistricting process Updated: Mar-31-14 12:00 am
- Immigration rally set outside Amodei's Reno office Updated: Mar-28-14 5:41 am
CARSON CITY, Nevada - Republican Rep. Joe Heck was leading Democratic challenger Erin Bilbray by a 3-1 margin in campaign cash in the race for Nevada's 3rd Congressional District, a seat coveted by Democrats in the fall election.
WASHINGTON - About the only thing former President Ronald Reagan doesn't have named after him is a mountain, not one recognized by the federal government anyway.
WASHINGTON - Election-year legislation to resume long-term jobless benefits is headed to the House, where a small band of dissident Republicans is leaning on Speaker John Boehner to permit a vote on resuming aid to more than 2 million victims of the Great Recession.
LAS VEGAS - Brian Snoddy was at his wit's end.
CARSON CITY, Nevada - Unlike some other states where Republicans used their gains in statewide elections to seize control of the redistricting process after the 2010 census, the re-drawing of Nevada's voting districts was done by a court-appointed panel and overseen by a judge.
RENO, Nevada - About two dozen women pushing for immigration reform are expected to protest in front of Congressman Mark Amodei's Reno office.