- Reds fall to Rockies 6-4, their 10th loss in past 11 games Updated: May-27-15 5:10 pm
CINCINNATI - A few hours after they celebrated a rare win, the Cincinnati Reds held a closed-door meeting to mull yet another loss.
- Arenado homers again, Kendrick leads Rockies over Reds 6-4 Updated: May-27-15 3:47 pm
- Rockies skip Jorge De La Rosa because of cut finger Updated: May-26-15 5:51 pm
CINCINNATI - The Rockies scratched Jorge De La Rosa from his scheduled start against the Cincinnati Reds on Tuesday night because of a cut finger on his pitching hand that has been bothering him.
- Bettis pitches Rockies past Giants 11-2 Updated: May-24-15 10:35 pm
DENVER - Chad Bettis came close to his first complete game. He settled for the best outing of his young career.
- Bolsinger stymies Rockies in Dodgers' 1-0 win Updated: May-17-15 8:33 pm
LOS ANGELES - Injuries to the Los Angeles Dodgers' rotation provided an opening for Mike Bolsinger to make his mark in his second big league season. He's done that and more in his three starts, allowing just two runs in 17 1-3 innings.
- Phillies beat D-backs 6-0 for 5-game winning streak Updated: May-17-15 6:24 pm
PHILADELPHIA - Sean O'Sullivan's biggest difficulty during his first win in more than four years was receiving a ball from his own catcher.
- Rockies' nightmare day ends with 2-1 loss to Angels in 11 Updated: May-14-15 3:20 am
- Pujols, Trout star as Angels beat skidding Rockies 2-1 in 11 Updated: May-14-15 2:29 am
ANAHEIM, California - After Mike Trout made two spectacular defensive plays look ordinary, Albert Pujols' pedestrian fly ball allowed the Los Angeles Angels to finish their homestand with another dramatic win.
- Rockies starter Lyles out after getting hit by Pujols' liner Updated: May-13-15 10:44 pm
- Diamondbacks earn 1st DH sweep on road since 2006 Updated: May-06-15 10:57 pm
DENVER - Robbie Ray allowed just one run in a park notorious for chewing up young pitchers.
- Diamondbacks and Rockies rained out, doubleheader Wednesday Updated: May-05-15 9:05 pm
DENVER - Arizona catcher Jordan Pacheco saw the spin on the breaking pitch and drove it to the deepest part of the hallway. He roared at his long home run.
- Pacheco, Tomas lead Diamondbacks to 9-1 win over Rockies Updated: Apr-30-15 1:30 am
PHOENIX - The way the Arizona Diamondbacks have been hitting the last few days, they didn't seem to need a sterling performance from starting pitcher Josh Collmenter.