- Warriors rally in fourth for 2-0 series lead on Portland Updated: May-04-16 2:04 am
OAKLAND, California - The defending champions mounted a remarkable comeback without MVP Stephen Curry.
- NBA: 5 incorrect non-calls at end of Spurs-Thunder game Updated: May-03-16 4:41 pm
NEW YORK - The NBA said Tuesday there were five incorrect non-calls on the wild final sequence in San Antonio, including a foul on Oklahoma City's Dion Waiters that referees earlier had already acknowledged they missed.
- Curry wins pro basketball writers' Magic Johnson Award Updated: May-03-16 3:03 pm
NEW YORK - Stephen Curry has won the Magic Johnson Award, given by the Professional Basketball Writers Association to an NBA player who combines excellence on the court with cooperation with the public and media.
- Byron Scott won't return to coach Lakers next season Updated: Apr-25-16 12:37 am
LOS ANGELES - Byron Scott will not return to coach the Los Angeles Lakers next season, the team announced late Sunday night.
- The Latest: Tributes to Prince spring up across the US Updated: Apr-22-16 2:22 am
CHANHASSEN, Minnesota - The Latest on the death of pop superstar Prince (all times local):
- Magic Johnson raises money for Lansing scholarship program Updated: Apr-22-16 1:45 am
LANSING, Michigan - Basketball star Magic Johnson has returned to his hometown of Lansing, raising money for a scholarship program.
- Correction: Jackie Robinson Day story Updated: Apr-16-16 1:21 pm
In a story April 15 about Jackie Robinson Day, The Associated Press reported erroneously that Robinson was inducted into the Hall of Fame in 1972. He was inducted in 1962.
- Thunder star Russell Westbrook rolling as playoffs arrive Updated: Apr-15-16 2:04 pm
OKLAHOMA CITY - Russell Westbrook's triple-double against the Los Angeles Clippers reminded Kevin Durant of someone playing the NBA 2K game on rookie mode.
- 'Kobe means LA': Lakers fans lament on Bryant's last game Updated: Apr-14-16 2:25 pm
LOS ANGELES - After one, last, unforgettable, 60-point night, the fans of Los Angeles will have to get used to life without Kobe Bryant. It's something many of them have never known.
- Kobe scores 60 points in unbelievable farewell victory Updated: Apr-14-16 3:35 am
LOS ANGELES - Kobe Bryant scored 60 incredible points. He carried a miserable Los Angeles Lakers team to an improbable comeback victory.
- Polarizing in his prime, Kobe enjoys some love in the end Updated: Apr-14-16 2:34 am
They came to pay tribute, the rich and famous in their courtside seats and the less affluent up high in the rafters of Staples Center.
- The Latest: Kobe and the Warriors delivered in finales Updated: Apr-14-16 1:37 am
The Latest on the Golden State Warriors' chase of the best regular-season record in NBA history on Wednesday and Kobe Bryant's final game with the Los Angeles Lakers (all times local):