- Durant, fan make big shots, Thunder beats Clippers Updated: Nov-22-13 12:23 am
- Griffin, Paul carry Clippers past Wolves, 102-98 Updated: Nov-20-13 11:41 pm
- Conley, Randolph lead Grizzlies over Clippers Updated: Nov-19-13 2:47 am
- Michigan State is No. 1 for 1st time in 13 years Updated: Nov-18-13 1:13 pm
- Clippers beat Thunder 111-103 after scuffle Updated: Nov-14-13 3:56 am
- No. 2 is No. 1 as Spartans beat Kentucky 78-74 Updated: Nov-12-13 11:26 pm
- Indiana State alum Larry Bird honored with statue Updated: Nov-09-13 6:01 pm
- ISU fans past, present to honor Bird this weekend Updated: Nov-07-13 3:07 pm
- Dominique Wilkins on Ben McLemore: 'He impressed me' Updated: Nov-07-13 1:22 pm
- Jacksons perform Gordy tribute at Ebony gala Updated: Nov-05-13 2:13 pm
- Statue of Larry Bird erected on ISU campus Updated: Nov-05-13 1:30 pm
OKLAHOMA CITY - Kevin Durant and the Oklahoma City Thunder put on one of their best shooting displays of the season Thursday night - and their fans seem to be following the team's cue.
MINNEAPOLIS - Blake Griffin and Kevin Love had been duking it out for 3½ quarters, and Chris Paul was content to watch two of the best power forwards in the game pound away at each other.
LOS ANGELES - With his backcourt mate out of the picture for the final three quarters and Memphis' big men losing some steam down the stretch, Mike Conley went to work and carried the Grizzlies to a gritty win that put them over .500 for the first time this season.
Breaking down this week's Associated Press college basketball poll:
CHICAGO - Experience trumps talent.
TERRE HAUTE, Indiana - Subtle reminders that one of basketball's greatest players once dominated at Indiana State University are spotted throughout the Hulman Center, where the Sycamores play their home basketball games.
TERRE HAUTE, Indiana - In 1978-79, Darlene Hantzis was a 19-year-old Indiana State University sophomore, English major, student leader and basketball fan.
SACRAMENTO, Calif. - Add Atlanta Hawks Hall of Famer Dominique Wilkins to the growing list of assorted NBA types who think Kings rookie Ben McLemore is an emerging star.
NEW YORK - Motown founder Berry Gordy recalls that when he first signed The Jackson 5, he sent them to live in a house in California - and the rowdy kids ended up getting kicked out and had to move in with him.
TERRE HAUTE, Indiana - A 15-foot-tall bronze statue of Larry Bird has been erected at Indiana State University more than three decades after the basketball great led the school to a national championship game.