- Orioles beat Rays 3-0 for 2-game sweep Updated: Apr-16-14 4:51 pm
- Rays, Archer lose to Orioles 7-1 Updated: Apr-14-14 11:54 pm
- Maddon speaks out on elbow injuries Updated: Apr-14-14 3:33 am
- Heisey hits slam, Mesoraco 4 RBIs as Reds top Rays Updated: Apr-13-14 5:59 pm
- Rays give up Heisey's slam, fall to Reds 12-4 Updated: Apr-13-14 5:56 pm
- Reds lose to Rays 1-0 for worst start since 1995 Updated: Apr-12-14 5:45 pm
- Foreign substances on mound nothing new Updated: Apr-11-14 6:39 pm
- Gordon homers, drives in 4 as Royals beat Rays 7-3 Updated: Apr-09-14 6:16 pm
- Darvish returns as Rangers beat Rays 3-0 Updated: Apr-06-14 6:05 pm
- Archer, Longoria help Rays top Jays 7-2 Updated: Apr-03-14 11:45 pm
- Archer shines in Rays' final tuneup vs. Montgomery Updated: Mar-29-14 8:39 pm
- BASEBALL 2014: Major shifts all around the majors Updated: Mar-28-14 7:13 pm
- Longoria homers for Rays in 4-3 win over Orioles Updated: Mar-27-14 11:39 pm
- Delmon Young has RBI double, Orioles and Rays tie Updated: Mar-26-14 11:11 pm
- Rays believe they are good enough to win it all Updated: Mar-26-14 1:09 pm
- Sizemore hits 2-run homer, Red Sox beat Rays Updated: Mar-25-14 6:05 pm
- Rays-Twins rained out Updated: Mar-24-14 3:29 pm
- Closing time: From obscurity to supremacy and back Updated: Mar-24-14 3:12 pm
- Rays' Moore leaves after 4 innings Updated: Mar-23-14 6:42 pm
- Rays' Cobb strikes out 12 in 3-3 tie Updated: Mar-22-14 8:45 pm
- Lawrie homers for Blue Jays in win over Rays Updated: Mar-21-14 5:03 pm
- Longoria, Ramos lead Rays to 5-4 win over Twins Updated: Mar-21-14 12:15 am
- Rays rap Worley in 11-3 win against Twins Updated: Mar-18-14 11:27 pm
You could piece together a pretty good pitching staff with just the players who have had significant elbow problems this year.
CINCINNATI - The Reds went two weeks before breaking out of their hitting slump.
CINCINNATI - Pitching with a short-handed staff caught up with the Tampa Bay Rays.
CINCINNATI - Another game full of wasted chances and wasted pitching prompted the Reds to call for a meeting.
Michael Pineda is only the latest in a long line of pitchers suspected of nefarious conduct on the mound.
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - The Royals' Alex Gordon knew he put a good swing on the pitch, and he knew that his high fly ball had a chance to clear the outfield wall the way the wind was gusting out.
ST. PETERSBURG, Florida - Yu Darvish showed no rust after missing three weeks.
ST. PETERSBURG, Florida - Tampa Bay manager Joe Maddon thought Chris Archer would be fine after getting a new contract - and he was right.
MONTGOMERY, Alabama - Chris Archer pitched four scoreless innings and 21-year-old prospect Justin O'Conner hit three doubles in the Tampa Bay Rays' 6-5 loss to their Double-A Montgomery affiliate Saturday.
Mike Scioscia moved his left fielder onto the infield dirt, then watched him start a double play. Matt Williams tried a similar trick - he put his right fielder on the grass behind the mound, only to see a bases-loaded triple fly into the vacated spot.
SARASOTA, Florida - Nelson Cruz had a scary end to spring training.
PORT CHARLOTTE, Florida - Delmon Young drove in two runs to continue his spring tear for a Baltimore Orioles' split-squad and the Tampa Bay Rays' ninth-inning rally fell short as the AL East rivals tied 4-4 Wednesday night.
ST. PETERSBURG, Florida - The Tampa Bay Rays feel they have everything it takes to win the World Series and aren't afraid to say it.
Some relievers thrive when they move into the huge ninth-inning spotlight and some fizzle. And others turn into one-year wonders.
FORT MYERS, Florida - Matt Moore walked off the field after being hit in the mouth by a line drive that he partially blocked with his glove in the fourth inning of the Tampa Bay Rays' 9-2 win over the Boston Red Sox on Sunday.
FORT MYERS, Florida - Twins starter Vance Worley allowed 11 hits and seven earned runs in Minnesota's 11-3 loss to the Tampa Bay Rays on Tuesday night.