- Ellis has double-double for No. 7 Kansas in 75-56 win at TCU Updated: Feb-06-16 3:54 pm
FORT WORTH, Texas - Devonte Graham dived to the floor for a loose ball in a wild sequence that led to a three-point play for Perry Ellis, putting No. 7 Kansas up by 20 points in the first half.
- Ellis helps No. 7 Kansas pull away from Kansas State, 77-59 Updated: Feb-04-16 12:13 am
LAWRENCE, Kansas - Kansas coach Bill Self was only slightly happier Wednesday night than Kansas State counterpart Bruce Weber, and the only reason for that was his seventh-ranked Jayhawks had won.
- No. 4 Kansas falls to No. 14 Iowa State 85-72. Updated: Jan-26-16 12:05 am
AMES, Iowa - If Kansas hopes to live up to its preseason promise, the Jayhawks are going to have to learn to win on the road.
- No. 14 Iowa State beats No. 4 Kansas 85-72 Updated: Jan-25-16 11:42 pm
AMES, Iowa - Kansas had Iowa State's number for what felt like a century.
- No. 3 Kansas overcomes slow start to beat Texas, 76-67 Updated: Jan-23-16 5:29 pm
LAWRENCE, Kansas - The way Kansas had labored over the past two weeks, coach Bill Self headed into Saturday's game against Texas firmly believing it was the Jayhawks' most important of the season.
- Evans' 22 leads Oklahoma State past No. 3 Kansas 86-67 Updated: Jan-19-16 10:50 pm
STILLWATER, Oklahoma - Oklahoma State nearly knocked off a top-three team last week. The Cowboys got the job done this time.
- Bragg, Diallo off bench help No. 1 Jayhawks beat TCU 70-63 Updated: Jan-16-16 4:43 pm
LAWRENCE, Kansas - Kansas coach Bill Self has long insisted that five-star recruits Carlton Bragg and Cheick Diallo might be the best players on his team - five years down the line.
- No. 11 West Virginia trips up No. 1 Kansas 74-63 Updated: Jan-12-16 10:53 pm
MORGANTOWN, West Virginia - West Virginia's formula for winning - going hard to the rim to score, chasing after bad shots and constantly pressuring opponents - has the Mountaineers off to their best start in 34 years.