- Falcons' Jackson applauds commitment to run game Updated: Dec-04-13 6:06 pm
- 5 things to know as Falcons top Bills 34-31 in OT Updated: Dec-02-13 3:40 am
- NFL Today, Week 13 Updated: Dec-02-13 12:04 am
- Bills fumble away playoff hopes 34-31 in OT Updated: Dec-01-13 9:42 pm
- Opportunistic Falcons beat Bills 34-31 in OT Updated: Dec-01-13 9:28 pm
- Injuries, Falcons' struggles frustrate Roddy White Updated: Nov-29-13 6:39 pm
- Falcons sign OT Terren Jones from practice squad Updated: Nov-26-13 6:41 pm
- Falcons in danger of first-to-worst finish in NFC Updated: Nov-25-13 4:34 pm
- Defense leads Saints past Falcons, 17-13 Updated: Nov-22-13 4:03 am
- Bucs' Revis eyes matchup against Lions' Johnson Updated: Nov-21-13 4:23 pm
- Coach Smith says Falcons' failures are his fault Updated: Nov-18-13 8:21 pm
- Colts LB Walden, Bucs S Goldson suspended by NFL Updated: Nov-18-13 6:17 pm
- Rainey, Bucs win again, top slumping Falcons 41-28 Updated: Nov-17-13 6:53 pm
- Falcons lose OT Sam Baker to season-ending injury Updated: Nov-12-13 6:25 pm
- 'Complete' Seahawks dominate Falcons, 33-10 Updated: Nov-11-13 4:01 am
- Wilson, Lynch lead Seahawks past Falcons 33-10 Updated: Nov-10-13 8:33 pm
- WR Roddy White returns for Falcons against Seattle Updated: Nov-10-13 11:51 am
- Column: Miami case about conformity, not toughness Updated: Nov-08-13 10:48 pm
- Falcons hope return of WR White boosts ground game Updated: Nov-08-13 6:27 pm
- LB Sean Weatherspoon back at practice for Falcons Updated: Nov-06-13 6:53 pm
- Saints, Panthers set up intriguing NFC South race Updated: Nov-05-13 9:15 pm
- Falcons' losses mount with Ryan's interceptions Updated: Nov-04-13 6:02 pm
FLOWERY BRANCH, Georgia - Steven Jackson said Wednesday running the ball in the NFL requires patience and commitment.
TORONTO - Tony Gonzalez was apprehensive about the reception the Falcons would receive facing the Bills in Buffalo's annual "home" game in Toronto.
TORONTO - The Buffalo Bills headed north for their annual "home" game in Toronto, and then watched what was left of their realistic playoff hopes go south.
TORONTO - Falcons safety William Moore looked into the crowd in Toronto and began wondering whether he was back home in Atlanta.
FLOWERY BRANCH, Georgia - Atlanta's Roddy White has had success like only a handful of wide receivers in NFL history.
FLOWERY BRANCH, Georgia - The Falcons have sole claim to the NFC's worst record at 2-9, a dramatic decline for a team which owned the conference's best mark one year ago.
TAMPA, Florida - Darrelle Revis relishes the challenge of covering the NFL's top receivers, so he's especially looking forward to a matchup against Calvin Johnson.
FLOWERY BRANCH, Georgia - Nothing is going right for the Atlanta Falcons, and coach Mike Smith said he is fully to blame.
NEW YORK - Colts linebacker Erik Walden's head-butt and Buccaneers safety Dashon Goldson's helmet-to-helmet hit have earned one-game suspensions from the NFL.
TAMPA, Florida - Bobby Rainey's never lacked confidence in himself. All he wants is an opportunity to show he can play in the NFL.
ATLANTA - Ten games into the season, the Seattle Seahawks finally delivered a complete victory, showing they are the team that deserves to carry the NFC's best record.
ATLANTA - Now that's more like it for the Seattle Seahawks.
To his Miami Dolphins teammates, Jonathan Martin came across as someone who needed "toughening up."
FLOWERY BRANCH, Georgia - Falcons coach Mike Smith hopes the return of Pro Bowl wide receiver Roddy White will benefit Atlanta's passing game against the Seattle Seahawks and also aid the NFL's worst-ranked rushing attack.
FLOWERY BRANCH, Georgia - A familiar face returned to the practice field for the Atlanta Falcons on Wednesday.
FLOWERY BRANCH, Georgia - The Falcons' only two wins this season came when Matt Ryan had no turnovers in almost flawless performances.