- Yellow Jackets set to slow down Georgia offense Updated: Nov-28-13 1:09 pm
- Georgia's Murray facing season-ending knee surgery Updated: Nov-24-13 7:02 pm
- Murray hurts knee, Georgia routs Kentucky 59-17 Updated: Nov-23-13 11:01 pm
- Dogs' Murray leaves Kentucky game with knee injury Updated: Nov-23-13 9:28 pm
- Georgia's Richt bemoans missed chance vs. Auburn Updated: Nov-19-13 5:28 pm
- No. 7 Auburn survives No. 25 Georgia, 43-38 Updated: Nov-16-13 9:54 pm
- No. 7 Auburn hosts No. 25 Georgia in SEC matchup Updated: Nov-15-13 11:38 am
- Appalachian State overwhelmed by Georgia, 45-6 Updated: Nov-09-13 6:17 pm
- Murray, Georgia overpower Appalachian State 45-6 Updated: Nov-09-13 4:21 pm
- Dogs counting on Gurley against Appalachian State Updated: Nov-05-13 4:37 pm
ATLANTA - Georgia Tech linebacker Quayshawn Nealy expects no drop-off when junior quarterback Hutson Mason makes his first career start for Georgia.
ATHENS, Georgia - Coach Mark Richt says the play that ended quarterback Aaron Murray's season wasn't the senior's final snap when he was flung to the ground by Kentucky defensive end Za'Darius Smith.
ATHENS, Georgia - Aaron Murray threw four first-half touchdown passes before hurting his left knee and missing the second half of his final home game as Georgia beat Kentucky 59-17 on Saturday night.
ATHENS, Georgia - Georgia quarterback Aaron Murray left Saturday night's game against Kentucky with a left knee injury and will not return.
ATHENS, Georgia - Mark Richt said Tuesday he regrets not reminding Georgia players to knock down a pass at the end of last week's loss to Auburn.
AUBURN, Alabama - Aaron Murray and the Georgia Bulldogs could only watch as their fabulous comeback fell apart with one painfully unpredictable play.
AUBURN, Alabama - It's no surprise that this Georgia-Auburn game features a Southeastern Conference title contender ranked in the Top 10.
ATHENS, Georgia - Appalachian State took the opening kickoff and held the ball 7 minutes in an impressive drive that gave the Mountaineers confidence and the lead against heavily favored Georgia.
ATHENS, Georgia - Aaron Murray threw two touchdown passes to set the SEC career record, and Georgia broke open a close game with a dominant second half to beat Appalachian State 45-6 Saturday.
ATHENS, Georgia - Georgia tailback Todd Gurley, who needed a break last week to make it through his return from an ankle injury, is expected to play against Appalachian State on Saturday.