- Cougars fall in 2nd half, lose Apple Cup 27-17 Updated: Nov-29-13 9:26 pm
- Sankey leads Huskies past Cougs 27-17 in Apple Cup Updated: Nov-29-13 7:15 pm
- Winston, Manziel, McCarron finalists for Maxwell Updated: Nov-25-13 6:39 pm
- Beavers dejected after 69-27 loss to Huskies Updated: Nov-24-13 4:02 am
- Sankey has 3 TDs in 69-27 Husky win over Beavers Updated: Nov-24-13 2:57 am
- Huskies can't hold down Jack, No. 13 UCLA Updated: Nov-16-13 2:26 am
- Jack has 4 TDs, leads No. 13 UCLA past Washington Updated: Nov-16-13 2:02 am
- Sankey on pace for record season at Washington Updated: Nov-13-13 5:28 pm
- Price leads Washington's 59-7 rout of Colorado Updated: Nov-09-13 11:11 pm
SEATTLE - In his view, Mike Leach believes Washington State will be playing in a bowl game in his second season.
SEATTLE - Bishop Sankey blitzed Washington State for 139 of his 200 yards rushing in the second half to become Washington's all-time single-season rushing leader, and the Huskies reclaimed the Apple Cup with a 27-17 win over the Cougars on Friday afternoon.
Florida State quarterback Jameis Winston, Texas A&M quarterback Johnny Manziel and Alabama quarterback AJ McCarron are finalists for the Maxwell Award, given to college football's player of the year.
CORVALLIS, Oregon - Oregon State coach Mike Riley took this one for the team.
CORVALLIS, Oregon - Bishop Sankey ran for 179 yards and three touchdowns, matching Napoleon Kaufman's Washington record for career rushing touchdowns with 34, and the Huskies defeated Oregon State 69-27 on Saturday night.
PASADENA, California - Fumbles put Washington in an early hole at the Rose Bowl. When the Huskies started to climb out of it, quarterback Keith Price went down with a shoulder injury.
PASADENA, California - Myles Jack was visibly surprised when he learned the identity of the last UCLA running back to score four rushing touchdowns nearly a decade ago.
SEATTLE - Bishop Sankey is naturally quiet and reserved, which carries over to everything from talking to the media to simply tossing the ball to the nearest official after he scores a touchdown.
SEATTLE - Keith Price threw for two touchdowns and ran for one as part of a huge first half where Washington racked up nearly 500 yards on offense, and the Huskies routed Colorado 59-7 to become bowl eligible for the fourth straight season.