- Timberwolves outlast Nuggets for 132-128 win Updated: Mar-04-14 1:33 am
- Martin, Love lead Wolves past Kings 108-97 Updated: Mar-02-14 2:02 am
- Love, Timberwolves beat Phoenix with late outburst Updated: Feb-26-14 12:32 am
- Lillard leads Blazers past T-Wolves 108-97 Updated: Feb-24-14 1:00 am
- Love triple-double lifts Wolves over Jazz 121-104 Updated: Feb-23-14 12:35 am
- Howard leads Rockets past Timberwolves 107-89 Updated: Feb-10-14 11:54 pm
- Aldridge leads Blazers past 'Wolves 117-110 Updated: Feb-09-14 12:24 am
- Davis leads Pelicans past Wolves, 98-91 Updated: Feb-08-14 2:03 am
- Durant leads Thunder past Love-less 'Wolves 106-97 Updated: Feb-05-14 11:57 pm
- Love out against Thunder because of stiff neck Updated: Feb-05-14 8:18 pm
DENVER - Minnesota built up a big advantage at the free throw line throughout the game, and it was just enough to hold off Denver's furious rally.
SACRAMENTO, California - Having played six seasons with the Kings, Kevin Martin is very comfortable at Sleep Train Arena in Sacramento.
PHOENIX - So many times this season, the Minnesota Timberwolves failed in close games down the stretch.
PORTLAND, Oregon - Thomas Robinson got it started when he blocked a shot by Corey Brewer. Victor Claver then grabbed the rebound for Portland, leading to Will Barton's dunk on the other end.
SALT LAKE CITY - After Kevin Love hit back-to-back 3-pointers again, Enes Kanter put his hands out to his side and said, "What can I do?"
MINNEAPOLIS - Keeping things simple is working just fine for the Houston Rockets.
NEW ORLEANS - As Anthony Davis trotted off the court and toward the locker room, fans gathered near the tunnel offered one more round of applause, some of them shouting their congratulations to Davis for receiving his first All-Star game nod.
OKLAHOMA CITY - The Oklahoma City Thunder showed Wednesday night that they don't always need to have Kevin Durant score in the fourth quarter to win a close game.