- Timberwolves beat Pistons 121-94 Updated: Dec-10-13 11:20 pm
- Timberwolves' Brewer fined $5,000 for flopping Updated: Dec-09-13 5:15 pm
- Wolves snap 3-game skid, win 112-106 at Dallas Updated: Dec-01-13 12:17 am
- Lawson scores 23 as Nuggets hold off Wolves Updated: Nov-27-13 11:57 pm
- Wolves announce Derrick Williams trade to Kings Updated: Nov-26-13 7:26 pm
- Brooks leads Rockets over Timberwolves, 112-101 Updated: Nov-23-13 11:29 pm
- Love, Wolves beat KG for 1st time, 111-81 Updated: Nov-22-13 11:42 pm
- Chandler scores 19, Nuggets fend off Timberwolves Updated: Nov-16-13 12:33 am
- Kidd-Gilchrist helps Charlotte top Cleveland 86-80 Updated: Nov-15-13 11:20 pm
- Kevin Love takes over in Minnesota Updated: Nov-14-13 6:33 pm
- Love, Timberwolves rip Cavs 124-95 Updated: Nov-13-13 11:33 pm
AUBURN HILLS, Michigan - The Detroit Pistons are building their franchise around a talented frontcourt.
MINNEAPOLIS - Minnesota Timberwolves small forward Corey Brewer has been fined $5,000 by the NBA for violating the league's anti-flopping rules for the second time this season.
DALLAS - Luc Mbah a Moute figured things out in a hurry with Minnesota. Kevin Martin and Kevin Love paced the Timberwolves like they do so often.
MINNEAPOLIS - Even just 16 games into the new season, one thing had become abundantly clear in Minnesota: Derrick Williams wasn't fitting in with the Timberwolves.
HOUSTON - Aaron Brooks had played just 15 minutes in his last six games and acknowledged he was a little shaky when he entered Houston's game against Minnesota late in the first quarter.
MINNEAPOLIS - Kevin Garnett had stepped on the court against his former franchise seven times. He had walked away a winner each time after imposing his unyielding will on the Minnesota Timberwolves.
DENVER - Wilson Chandler made pivotal shots down the stretch for the Denver Nuggets - and Andre Miller bailed him out when he made a key miss.
CLEVELAND - Michael Kidd-Gilchrist and the Charlotte Bobcats kept playing, even when they trailed by double digits in the third quarter.
MINNEAPOLIS - Kevin Love always heard the whispers.
MINNEAPOLIS - When Kevin Martin had to be scratched about 30 minutes before tipoff because of an illness, the Minnesota Timberwolves were in desperate need of another scorer to fill in.