- Shumlin to keynote New Hampshire fundraiser Updated: Apr-19-14 8:25 am
- Democrats make final attempt at Medicaid expansion Updated: Apr-17-14 2:58 pm
- New Hampshire death penalty repeal fails by 1 vote Updated: Apr-17-14 12:13 pm
- Hassan gets good rating, GOP names little-known Updated: Apr-17-14 6:59 am
- In governor's race, Havenstein sees a choice Updated: Apr-16-14 1:24 pm
- Shaheen thanking NH police who responded to Boston Updated: Apr-15-14 10:23 am
- Committee formed to make education recommendations Updated: Apr-09-14 1:29 pm
- Ortiz in New Hampshire to promote Red Sox scratch Updated: Apr-07-14 12:59 pm
- NH insurance applicants surge on deadline day Updated: Mar-31-14 4:13 pm
- NH bill would ban limits on sex offender residency Updated: Mar-29-14 8:55 am
- NH man being honored with Purple Heart Updated: Mar-28-14 6:16 am
- NH gov signs Medicaid expansion into law Updated: Mar-27-14 2:10 pm
- Shaheen urges feds to expedite Medicaid waivers Updated: Mar-26-14 9:05 am
MANCHESTER, New Hampshire - New Hampshire Democrats are hearing from the governor of Vermont at their annual fundraising dinner.
AUGUSTA, Maine - Maine lawmakers will finish their legislative session with a familiar debate: whether to accept federal dollars to provide health care coverage to roughly 70,000 low-income people under the health care law.
CONCORD, New Hampshire - New Hampshire's Senate has voted to leave intact the state's centuries-old death penalty.
DURHAM, New Hampshire - A poll shows a majority of New Hampshire residents approve of the job that Gov. Maggie Hassan is doing.
CONCORD, New Hampshire - Former defense contractor Walt Havenstein on Wednesday joined the race to become New Hampshire's next governor, stressing his business credentials as the proper tools to help improve what he called the state's flagging economy.
MANCHESTER, New Hampshire - Sen. Jeanne Shaheen is thanking New Hampshire law-enforcement officials who responded to the Boston Marathon bombings a year ago.
CONCORD, New Hampshire - New Hampshire Gov. Maggie Hassan has issued an executive order creating a task force to make recommendations on STEM education in schools - Science, Technology, Engineering and Math.
CONCORD, New Hampshire - David Ortiz came to Concord to promote a Boston Red Sox scratch ticket and found a couple hundred cheering residents of Red Sox Nation, New Hampshire Chapter, waiting for him.
CONCORD, New Hampshire - Francesca Latawiec, a struggling professor who jokes that she bags groceries to support her "teaching habit," kept her sense of humor Monday even after getting shut out of the federal health insurance website.
CONCORD, New Hampshire - New Hampshire lawmakers are considering whether to bar municipalities from restricting where the state's more than 2,500 registered sex offenders can live in light of court rulings that found the restrictions are unconstitutional.
CONCORD, New Hampshire - A New Hampshire man is being honored with a Purple Heart following his service in Afghanistan.
CONCORD, New Hampshire - New Hampshire officially expanded its Medicaid program Thursday to cover about 50,000 poor adults eligible for federal subsidies under the health care overhaul law.
CONCORD, New Hampshire - U.S. Sen. Jeanne Shaheen is urging federal authorities to expedite approval of the waivers needed to implement New Hampshire's plan to use Medicaid funds to buy private insurance for 50,000 poor adults.