- The Latest: Sen. McConnell calls on Trump to unite party Updated: May-04-16 8:06 pm
WASHINGTON - The Latest on the 2016 presidential campaign (all times EDT):
- Youth services agency facing reform following child deaths Updated: May-01-16 11:42 am
CONCORD, New Hampshire - The beating death of 3-year-old Brielle Gage in late 2014 shocked New Hampshire and shone a spotlight on the state's child protective services agency - one that's only grown more intense.
- High court nominee praises lawyers for helping the poor Updated: Apr-21-16 6:39 pm
WASHINGTON - Supreme Court nominee Merrick Garland praised lawyers for their work with low-income Washingtonians Thursday in his first public remarks since his nomination last month.
- Firm suspends plans to build $3.3B natural gas pipeline Updated: Apr-20-16 7:59 pm
BOSTON - Plans to build a $3.3 billion natural gas pipeline from New York into New England through western Massachusetts and southern New Hampshire have been suspended.
- Planned Parenthood targets Ayotte in first 2016 Senate TV ad Updated: Apr-19-16 12:26 pm
CONCORD, New Hampshire - Republican Sen. Kelly Ayotte is the target of Planned Parenthood's first television ad of the 2016 Senate cycle, a spot hitting New Hampshire's freshman senator for her anti-abortion stance and opposition to holding hearings on President Barack Obama's Supreme Court nominee.
- Prep school abuse case makes its way into US Senate race Updated: Apr-13-16 8:05 pm
CONCORD, New Hampshire - Investigations into sexual misconduct by faculty at a renowned New Hampshire prep school have found their way into the state's high-profile U.S. Senate race between incumbent Republican Kelly Ayotte and Democratic Gov. Maggie Hassan, whose husband is a former principal of the school.
- New Hampshire National Guardsmen welcomed home Updated: Apr-10-16 8:28 am
HOOKSETT, New Hampshire - New Hampshire elected officials will be welcoming home members of the National Guard at a ceremony Sunday in Hooksett.
- Council confirms new banking commissioner, Dems buck Hassan Updated: Apr-06-16 11:04 am
CONCORD, New Hampshire - Democratic Gov. Maggie Hassan is at odds with the two executive councilors from her own party over her nominee to lead the state's banking department.
- Hassan apologizes for keeping teacher on supporter list Updated: Apr-05-16 7:59 pm
CONCORD, New Hampshire - Gov. Maggie Hassan apologized Tuesday for not removing a former prep school teacher who has admitted to sexual misconduct from her public supporter list during her 2012 campaign.
- Hassan signs Medicaid expansion bill to keep 50k covered Updated: Apr-05-16 3:12 pm
CONCORD, New Hampshire - Gov. Maggie Hassan on Tuesday signed into law a Medicaid expansion plan that allows nearly 50,000 New Hampshire residents to keep their health care for another two years.
- Shaheen to meet with Garland on Tuesday, Ayotte next week Updated: Apr-04-16 1:00 pm
CONCORD, New Hampshire - Democrat Sen. Jeanne Shaheen of New Hampshire is meeting with Supreme Court nominee Merrick Garland this week, while Republican Sen. Kelly Ayotte is meeting with him next week.
- Republican Sen. Kelly Ayotte to meet with Garland next week Updated: Apr-04-16 12:32 pm
CONCORD, New Hampshire - Republican Sen. Kelly Ayotte of New Hampshire is planning to meet with Supreme Court nominee Merrick Garland next week.