- Clinton making a personal pitch to New Hampshire voters Updated: Feb-08-16 3:20 am
MANCHESTER, New Hampshire - From a Michigan pulpit to New Hampshire's town halls, Hillary Clinton is working to establish a personal connection with voters as she faces an increasingly difficult struggle against Bernie Sanders for the Democratic nomination.
- Recent state laws on domestic abuse, gun rights Updated: Feb-06-16 8:13 am
Specifics of the state laws passed during the last two years that are intended to make it harder for people convicted or suspected of domestic violence to access firearms:
- The Latest: Senate Democrats laud Hassan's speech, goals Updated: Feb-04-16 5:15 pm
CONCORD, New Hampshire - The Latest on Gov. Maggie Hassan's State of the State address: (all times local):
- In 2nd state of state, Hassan says drug abuse fight not over Updated: Feb-04-16 4:30 pm
CONCORD, New Hampshire - With her Statehouse term winding down and her U.S. Senate campaign beginning, Gov. Maggie Hassan used her final State of the State address Thursday to argue that fighting the opioid crisis, reauthorizing Medicaid expansion and investing in workforce development are equally important to New Hampshire's economic success.
- Tributes to McAuliffe, Challenger crew in Concord Updated: Jan-28-16 7:44 am
CONCORD, New Hampshire - Teachers and school board members will be gathering at the McAuliffe-Shepard Discovery Center in Concord to pay tribute to Christa McAuliffe and six other astronauts lost in the Space Shuttle Challenger disaster 30 years ago.
- 4-star admiral to keynote annual MLK dinner in New Hampshire Updated: Jan-18-16 11:01 am
MANCHESTER, New Hampshire - New Hampshire's annual "Keeping the Dream Alive" dinner honoring the work of Martin Luther King Jr. will feature as keynote speaker the U.S. Navy's first female, African American four-star admiral.