- State promotes business climate but spends little to recruit Updated: May-03-15 11:19 am
CONCORD, New Hampshire - New Hampshire lawmakers repeatedly talk about the state's "business climate" and the need to attract and retain employers, but lately they haven't bought into the idea of spending money to make money.
- Pelosi keynotes New Hampshire dinner Updated: May-03-15 9:14 am
MANCHESTER, New Hampshire - House Democratic Leader Nancy Pelosi will be the keynote speaker at an annual fundraising dinner for the New Hampshire Democratic Party.
- Hassan travels for Democratic Governors Association events Updated: May-02-15 8:50 am
CONCORD, New Hampshire - New Hampshire Gov. Maggie Hassan is out of state this weekend for fundraisers put on by the Democratic Governors Association.
- House passes concealed carry bill; Hassan plans to veto Updated: Apr-29-15 6:20 pm
CONCORD, New Hampshire - The Republican-led House passed legislation Wednesday that would make it easier for people to carry hidden guns in New Hampshire, but Democratic Gov. Maggie Hassan plans to veto it.
- House kills casino bill that supporters saw as revenue boost Updated: Apr-29-15 6:05 pm
CONCORD, New Hampshire - The New Hampshire House once again rejected casino gambling on Wednesday, voting down a proposal that would have legalized two venues that supporters said would have provided badly needed revenue.
- Clarification: New England Energy story Updated: Apr-24-15 11:23 am
HARTFORD, Connecticut - In a story April 23 about energy policy, The Associated Press reported that five of New England's six governors said they would work across the region while each state pursues individual projects. The story should have made clear that the statement was agreed to by all six leaders, including New Hampshire Gov. Maggie Hassan, who did not attend the gathering in Hartford.
- Emails show Hassan asked Sony CEO for campaign cash Updated: Apr-23-15 11:37 am
CONCORD, New Hampshire - A fundraising pitch from Gov. Maggie Hassan's campaign to the chief executive officer of Sony Entertainment is among the documents released in last year's Sony hack that are now posted on Wikileaks.
- T-shirts with crime victims' messages part of remembrance Updated: Apr-21-15 5:00 pm
CONCORD, New Hampshire - T-shirts with messages from survivors of domestic and sexual violence were on display as New Hampshire officials gathered for Crime Victims' Rights Day.
- Some governors push back over McConnell letter to defy EPA Updated: Apr-15-15 1:17 pm
CONCORD, New Hampshire - Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell's call for governors to defy proposed federal rules to limit pollution has been met with mostly silence, but leaders in downwind New England states and drought-stricken areas in the West are pushing back.