- Colts fall to Bengals 42-28, later clinch title Updated: Dec-08-13 7:46 pm
- Bengals beat Colts 42-28 to stay perfect at home Updated: Dec-08-13 7:44 pm
- Colts aren't the same without WR Wayne Updated: Dec-05-13 6:54 pm
- Tomlin and Kidd join a select group with antics Updated: Dec-05-13 4:18 pm
- Rugby star eager to prove himself with Colts Updated: Dec-04-13 6:23 pm
- Brown getting 2nd chance to deliver for Colts Updated: Dec-02-13 6:45 pm
- 5 things to know about Colts'22-14 win over Titans Updated: Dec-02-13 3:37 am
- Vinatieri's 5 FGs lead Colts past Titans 22-14 Updated: Dec-01-13 6:48 pm
- Titans fall short against Colts 22-14 Updated: Dec-01-13 6:47 pm
- Wright, Hunter showing receiving chops for Titans Updated: Nov-28-13 3:11 pm
- Munchak: Titans hope Washington answer at returner Updated: Nov-27-13 6:32 pm
- Indy ignoring outside criticism, focuses on fixes Updated: Nov-27-13 4:27 pm
- Colts looking for solutions to inconsistency Updated: Nov-25-13 7:08 pm
- Take notice of Panthers, Cardinals, Steelers Updated: Nov-25-13 3:30 pm
- 5 things to know after Cardinals rip Colts 40-11 Updated: Nov-25-13 3:37 am
- Arians beats old team as Cards rout Colts 40-11 Updated: Nov-24-13 8:47 pm
- Gerry Dulac's NFL forecast: Week 12 Updated: Nov-22-13 3:21 pm
- RB Brown gives Colts solid option Updated: Nov-21-13 5:23 pm
- Indy defense trying to plug holes, stop big plays Updated: Nov-20-13 10:33 pm
- Indianapolis signs running back Chris Rainey Updated: Nov-20-13 6:13 pm
- Colts not just another game for Arizona's Arians Updated: Nov-20-13 5:42 pm
- Colts' Walden loses appeal of suspension Updated: Nov-19-13 10:06 pm
- Colts get ready for Cardinals after weekend off Updated: Nov-18-13 8:06 pm
- Palmer quiets critics with 419-yard passing game Updated: Nov-18-13 6:54 pm
- Colts find running game to open division lead Updated: Nov-15-13 7:51 pm
CINCINNATI - The Colts thought they had BenJarvus Green-Ellis down near the goal line.
CINCINNATI - A disputed call went the Bengals' way - not that they absolutely needed it.
INDIANAPOLIS - The Indianapolis Colts aren't the same team without Reggie Wayne.
Mike Tomlin's sideline stroll was an expensive one, costing him $100,000 and possibly costing the Pittsburgh Steelers even more.
INDIANAPOLIS - Daniel Adongo is finally starting to feel comfortable with the Colts.
INDIANAPOLIS - Colts running back Donald Brown waited patiently for a chance to start this season.
INDIANAPOLIS - Andrew Luck knows there is plenty to do before the playoff talk can really begin in Indianapolis.
INDIANAPOLIS - Adam Vinatieri still has it. Donald Brown does, too.
INDIANAPOLIS - Tennessee didn't need a study session to determine what went wrong Sunday.
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - The Tennessee Titans look so much smarter now after all the questions about using a high draft pick on a receiver each of the past two years.
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - The Tennessee Titans are hoping their fourth returner this season finally is the player to fix their woes on special teams.
INDIANAPOLIS - The complaints are coming in loud and clear at the Colts complex.
INDIANAPOLIS - Colts coach Chuck Pagano keeps seeing the same problems on tape.
Here they come: the Panthers, Cardinals and Steelers.
GLENDALE, Arizona - The Indianapolis Colts propelled Bruce Arians into coaching prominence.
Gerry Dulac's NFL Forecast: Week 12
INDIANAPOLIS - Week after week, Donald Brown has been more productive than Trent Richardson.
INDIANAPOLIS - The Colts defense is moving into prevent mode.
INDIANAPOLIS - The Colts are giving running back Chris Rainey a second chance to prove he can play - and stay out of trouble.
TEMPE, Arizona - Bruce Arians does not try to pretend this is just another game. Not after what he and the Indianapolis Colts went through last season.
INDIANAPOLIS - Colts linebacker Erik Walden will miss Sunday's game at Arizona after losing his appeal with the NFL, a team spokesman confirmed Tuesday.
INDIANAPOLIS - The Indianapolis Colts aren't focusing on their slow starts.
TEMPE, Arizona - For now at least, Carson Palmer has quieted his critics.
INDIANAPOLIS - Chuck Pagano was not pleased.