- Reddick takes charge late to win Truck Series race at Dover Updated: May-29-15 8:23 pm
DOVER, Delaware - Tyler Reddick took the lead with seven laps left and held on to win the Camping World Truck Series race Friday night at Dover International Speedway.
- Single duty: Kurt Busch brings double lessons to Charlotte Updated: May-22-15 3:23 pm
CONCORD, North Carolina - There's no bank of TV cameras surrounding Kurt Busch's hauler, no one monitoring his fluid intake to prevent dehydration, no golf cart waiting to whisk him away from NASCAR practice and off to Indianapolis. This year, Busch is glad to have his focus solely on the Coca-Cola 600.
- Rising tide of American drivers has given IndyCar new look Updated: May-13-15 7:42 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - Graham Rahal understands there's a world of possibilities for him in IndyCar racing.
- Longtime Brandon racetrack ending run as Huset's Speedway Updated: May-07-15 11:12 am
BRANDON, South Dakota - Huset's Speedway has been synonymous with the Rubin family for 61 years, but when the 2015 season wraps up, the Brandon racetrack will have new ownership and a new name.
- Dale Earnhardt Jr. cruises to 1st Talladega win since 2004 Updated: May-03-15 8:03 pm
TALLADEGA, Alabama - There's something about Talladega Superspeedway - its ardent Earnhardt fans, the success his family has had at the track - that makes Dale Earnhardt Jr. feel a responsibility to put on a show.
- Patrick happy with Stewart-Haas but says "never say never" Updated: May-01-15 6:45 pm
TALLADEGA, Alabama - Danica Patrick wants to remain with Stewart-Haas Racing but understands that GoDaddy's upcoming departure as her primary sponsor has put her future with the team in doubt.