- Haas plans to field Formula 1 team in next 2 years Updated: Apr-14-14 2:09 pm
- Hendrick up front, even without wins Updated: Apr-14-14 9:18 am
- NASCAR's Kurt Busch says Haas serious about F1 Updated: Apr-13-14 12:59 pm
- Harvick survives shootout for 1st Darlington win Updated: Apr-12-14 11:53 pm
- NASCAR owner Gene Haas granted F1 license Updated: Apr-11-14 8:42 pm
- Harvick wins 1st Darlington pole Updated: Apr-11-14 8:14 pm
- Last-lap pass for Logano to get Cup win at Texas Updated: Apr-08-14 3:51 am
- Rain postpones NASCAR race at Texas Motor Speedway Updated: Apr-06-14 7:57 pm
- Gene Haas validated by Kurt Busch victory Updated: Apr-06-14 6:27 pm
- Busch's victory raises hope for what season can be Updated: Mar-31-14 3:56 am
- Larson dazzles in drive to the front at Fontana Updated: Mar-24-14 1:42 pm
- Kyle Busch wins again at Fontana after wild finish Updated: Mar-23-14 7:24 pm
CONCORD, North Carolina - NASCAR team owner Gene Haas is out to prove that an American-based team can succeed in the Formula One racing series.
DARLINGTON, South Carolina - One thing's crystal clear as NASCAR's Sprint Cup series heads into its annual Easter break - Hendrick Motorsports looks as strong as ever.
AUSTIN, Texas - NASCAR driver Kurt Busch said team owner Gene Haas is serious about making a strong entry into Formula One, a move that could expand the series' footprint in the U.S.
DARLINGTON, South Carolina - Kevin Harvick used one of the few weekend missteps to pull out his first Darlington victory.
DARLINGTON, South Carolina - NASCAR team owner Gene Haas said Friday he has been granted a license from Formula One's governing body to start a U.S.-based entry in the series, perhaps as early as next season.
DARLINGTON, South Carolina - Kevin Harvick won his first career pole at Darlington Raceway on Friday as he looks to chase his first Southern 500.
FORT WORTH, Texas - With a significant lead and the laps winding down, Joey Logano kept thinking about getting to the white flag.
FORT WORTH, Texas - On a day when the weather was more suitable for ducks than racing, the Sprint Cup Series at Texas Motor Speedway became NASCAR's first rainout of the season.
FORT WORTH, Texas - Gene Haas believes his decision to hire Kurt Busch was validated by Busch's victory last Sunday at Martinsville Speedway.
MARTINSVILLE, Virginia - Kurt Busch couldn't be more delighted with his move to Stewart-Haas Racing.
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - Kyle Larson was ninth on the final restart at California, with four rows of traffic to navigate in two laps in a frantic bid for the best finish possible. With Kurt Busch and Tony Stewart at the front, Larson wasn't even thinking about victory.
FONTANA, California - Kyle Busch won at Fontana for the second straight year Sunday, holding off Kyle Larson, Tony Stewart and his older brother Kurt on a frantic two-lap sprint to the finish.