- NASCAR's Chase changes lead to big finish in Vegas Updated: Mar-10-14 3:33 am
- Kyle Busch would love to try Kurt's double someday Updated: Mar-07-14 4:57 pm
- Stewart stars in "Smokey and the Bandit" ads Updated: Mar-06-14 5:57 pm
- Childers made right decision to crew chief Harvick Updated: Mar-05-14 1:39 pm
- Kurt Busch to try Indy 500-Coca Cola 600 double Updated: Mar-04-14 12:43 pm
- 5 things to know about the Phoenix NASCAR race Updated: Mar-03-14 9:15 am
- Stewart confident about leg heading into Phoenix Updated: Feb-27-14 2:11 pm
- Daytona 500 winless streak goes on for Stewart Updated: Feb-23-14 11:03 pm
- Larson's Daytona 500 debut slowed by 2 incidents Updated: Feb-23-14 3:54 pm
- Patrick continues to shake off doubters at Daytona Updated: Feb-22-14 4:09 pm
- 50 Cent back at Daytona looking for a kiss Updated: Feb-22-14 2:24 pm
- For Petty, it's still good to be The King Updated: Feb-21-14 5:33 pm
- Rookie Kligerman sweats out Daytona 500 berth Updated: Feb-21-14 4:39 pm
- Drivers plan to be cautious in Daytona qualifiers Updated: Feb-19-14 7:31 pm
- Kurt Busch has championship hopes in move to SHR Updated: Feb-18-14 12:15 pm
- Hamlin wins exhibition Sprint Unlimited at Daytona Updated: Feb-16-14 12:00 am
- Lots of trouble for Stewart-Haas Racing at Daytona Updated: Feb-15-14 10:29 pm
- 5 things to know about what's going on at Daytona Updated: Feb-14-14 7:56 pm
- Stewart returns to racing, undaunted by layoff Updated: Feb-14-14 7:42 pm
- Thursday's Sports In Brief Updated: Feb-14-14 3:37 am
- Snow day for Newman, Truex, who miss 500 media day Updated: Feb-13-14 5:22 pm
- Richard Petty doubts Patrick's ability to win Updated: Feb-10-14 3:10 pm
LAS VEGAS - When Brad Keselowski blew past Dale Earnhardt Jr. on the backstretch of the final lap to win Sunday, many concerns about NASCAR's new Chase for the Sprint Cup championship rules also got left in the dust.
LAS VEGAS - Someday in the future, Kyle Busch would love to emulate his older brother's attempt to run the Indianapolis 500 and the Coca-Cola 600 in the same day.
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - Rodney Childers wrestled for months with the decision to join Kevin Harvick at Stewart-Haas Racing. Just when he thought he'd made up his mind to leave Michael Waltrip Racing, he and Brian Vickers won a race together at New Hampshire.
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - It's been 10 years since a driver last attempted running both the Indianapolis 500 and the Coca-Cola 600 on the same day, a feat so grueling that only Tony Stewart has successfully completed all 1,100 miles.
AVONDALE, Arizona - Kevin Harvick and the rest of the new team at Stewart-Haas Racing are still trying to learn everyone's names.
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - Tony Stewart does not consider the Daytona 500 a disaster, despite the engine problems that spoiled his return to racing from a broken right leg.
DAYTONA BEACH, Florida - Tony Stewart's night ended with more Daytona heartache.
DAYTONA BEACH, Florida - Kyle Larson's Daytona 500 debut got off to a rough start because of two early issues.
DAYTONA BEACH, Florida - Jamie Dodge is a 64-year-old die-hard Danica Patrick fan who made the trek from Huntington Beach, California, to watch her favorite driver in the Daytona 500.
DAYTONA BEACH, Florida - 50 Cent wants to get kissed or die tryin' at Daytona.
DAYTONA BEACH, Florida - The King was holding court, trying to explain why the words of a driver who has been retired since 1992 carry as much weight today as they did back in the day when Winston was the name of the Cup game.
DAYTONA BEACH, Florida - Parker Kligerman burst into the Daytona media room, arms outstretched and unleashed a "Woo hoo!"
DAYTONA BEACH, Florida - Don't look for defending Daytona 500 winner Jimmie Johnson to take many chances in Thursday's qualifying race.
DAYTONA BEACH, Florida - Given what Denny Hamlin overcame last season, it's no wonder he won a race of attrition to start the new year.
DAYTONA BEACH, Florida - Engine troubles during the day, wrecked cars at night.
DAYTONA BEACH, Florida - Here are five things to know about what's going on at Daytona International Speedway in advance of the season-opening Daytona 500 on Feb. 23:
DAYTONA BEACH, Florida - Tony Stewart is 20 pounds lighter and has a titanium rod in his surgically repaired right leg.
DAYTONA BEACH, Florida - Snow made NASCAR drivers Ryan Newman and Martin Truex Jr. no-shows at Daytona 500 media day.
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - NASCAR Hall of Fame driver Richard Petty says Danica Patrick can only win a Sprint Cup Series race "if everybody else stayed home."