- Bowyer lands ride with HScott before replacing Tony Stewart Updated: Oct-02-15 4:15 pm
DOVER, Delaware - Clint Bowyer hopes his one-year pit stop at HScott Motorsports is more than just a footnote on his career.
- NASCAR's Tony Stewart will retire from Cup racing after '16 Updated: Sep-30-15 6:42 pm
KANNAPOLIS, North Carolina - There was no final straw, no outside influence, no personal trauma that led Tony Stewart to set an expiration date on his NASCAR career.
- NASCAR's Clint Bowyer gets biggest opportunity of his career Updated: Sep-30-15 4:29 pm
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - Clint Bowyer began the season with a three-year contract to drive for Michael Waltrip. He got an even better deal - a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity - before he even completed the first season of his new contract.
- Kurt Busch crew chief in New Hampshire after appendectomy Updated: Sep-25-15 3:48 pm
LOUDON, New Hampshire - Tony Gibson started working with Jimmie Johnson's trainer in July to get fit headed into the heart of the NASCAR season.
- Harvick ready to "pound" Joe Gibbs Racing in title chase Updated: Sep-17-15 6:29 pm
CHICAGO - It didn't take Kevin Harvick long to start needling the drivers standing in his way of a second consecutive title.
- Logano wins pole for Saturday night's Cup race at Richmond Updated: Sep-11-15 7:40 pm
RICHMOND, Virginia - Joey Logano won the pole Friday for the NASCAR Sprint Cup regular-season finale Saturday night at Richmond International Raceway.