- Pussy Riot make comeback in Sochi during Olympics Updated: Feb-19-14 5:19 am
- Piers Morgan interviewed by police in hacking case Updated: Feb-14-14 12:35 pm
- Ray Davies, Donovan part of Songwriters Hall class Updated: Feb-11-14 11:10 am
- Olympics get Sunday ratings gold, Beatles bronze Updated: Feb-10-14 3:54 pm
- AP WAS THERE: The Beatles invade America in 1964 Updated: Feb-09-14 3:46 pm
- Beatlemania: A moment in time never to be repeated Updated: Feb-08-14 8:35 am
- Ex-Beatle's sis recalls his Ill. visit pre-fame Updated: Feb-07-14 2:59 pm
- Book includes N. Ind. woman's rare Beatles photos Updated: Feb-07-14 10:34 am
SOCHI, Russia - Some marvel at their brazen nerve. Others condemn the young women as anarchic and enemies of the state.
LONDON - Prominent CNN talk show host Piers Morgan confirmed Friday that he has been interviewed by British police investigating the illegal interception of telephone voicemails.
NEW YORK - Ray Davies and Donovan are among the 2014 class of the Songwriters Hall of Fame.
NEW YORK - Clearly, there's room for Beatles, zombies and Olympic athletes on the same night of television.
EDITOR'S NOTE: In February 1964, the Beatles took America by storm, and rock 'n' roll was never the same.
LOS ANGELES - Musical moments that capture the attention of a national audience - and beyond - never seem to be in short supply. Last week, Bruno Mars set a ratings record with 115 million people watching his Super Bowl performance. A few months ago, the talk was about Beyonce's surprise album. And there's still discussion of That Miley Moment at the MTV Video Music Awards.
ST. LOUIS - Not long after settling in southern Illinois in 1963, an ocean from her native England, Louise Harrison Caldwell trudged from one radio station to the next lobbying for air time for her brother's quartet. Revered in Britain, the group was virtually unknown in America - and her promotion fizzled.
ELKHART, Indiana - Gina Smith's earliest memory as a child is watching The Beatles take the stage for the first time on "The Ed Sullivan Show" when she was 3 years old.