- Boozer leads Bulls to 107-87 win over Heat Updated: Dec-06-13 1:33 am
- Pistons snap Miami's 10-game win streak, 107-97 Updated: Dec-03-13 11:03 pm
- Bosh's heroics lift Miami past Charlotte, 99-98 Updated: Dec-01-13 10:27 pm
- LeBron James scores 28 as Heat down Cavs 95-84 Updated: Nov-27-13 11:15 pm
- LeBron hosting Thanksgiving for Heat in Cleveland Updated: Nov-26-13 2:23 pm
- James gets 35, Heat top Suns 107-92 Updated: Nov-25-13 11:32 pm
- Chicago Bulls star Derrick Rose out for season Updated: Nov-25-13 9:48 pm
- Panthers now finding ways to win close games Updated: Nov-25-13 3:29 pm
- Around the NBA: Knicks, Nets struggle to get going Updated: Nov-25-13 5:03 am
- 5 things to know from Panthers' win over Dolphins Updated: Nov-25-13 3:37 am
- Panthers win 7th straight by beating Miami 20-16 Updated: Nov-24-13 6:54 pm
- James' jumper lifts Heat over Magic, 101-99 Updated: Nov-23-13 11:02 pm
- James scores 21, Heat roll past Magic 120-92 Updated: Nov-20-13 10:26 pm
- Heat win 4th straight, top Hawks 104-88 Updated: Nov-19-13 10:59 pm
- Wade held out of Heat-Hawks game Updated: Nov-19-13 7:54 pm
- James scores 30 as Heat defeat Bobcats 97-81 Updated: Nov-16-13 10:35 pm
- LeBron's 39 points lift Heat past Mavs, 110-104 Updated: Nov-15-13 11:21 pm
- Pacers relying on selflessness during perfect run Updated: Nov-13-13 6:30 pm
- LeBron scores 33, Heat roll past Bucks 118-95 Updated: Nov-12-13 11:05 pm
- Green's 3 lifts Celtics to 111-110 win over Heat Updated: Nov-10-13 12:24 am
- Miami G Wade closing in on blocks milestone Updated: Nov-08-13 3:26 pm
- LeBron says back has been sore for couple weeks Updated: Nov-08-13 3:32 am
- Wade lifts Heat over Clippers, 102-97 Updated: Nov-07-13 11:24 pm
- James scores 35 as Heat beat Raptors 104-95 Updated: Nov-05-13 10:57 pm
- James scores double figures in 500th straight game Updated: Nov-05-13 7:42 pm
CHICAGO - The way everything was crumbling, the Chicago Bulls sure needed a reprieve. Knocking off the defending champions was a nice one.
MIAMI - It was just a game, not a playoff series. Still, Brandon Jennings finally got a long-awaited win over the Miami Heat.
MIAMI - Chris Bosh watched his first 3-pointer bounce once, twice, three times, four times before finally dropping into the net.
CLEVELAND - LeBron James could finally be himself. He smiled easily, joked around and blew a few kisses to the crowd.
MIAMI - LeBron James will have his favorite Thanksgiving foods - turkey, yams and macaroni and cheese - on his holiday table Thursday.
MIAMI - LeBron James was even more efficient than usual, which says plenty. Dwayne Wade attacked early, distributed late and capped his night with a pair of cartwheels.
CHICAGO - Derrick Rose's comeback turned out to be a cameo, and the Chicago Bulls' worst nightmare became a reality again.
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - There was a time when Ron Rivera's Carolina Panthers couldn't win a close game. Now they refuse to lose them.
With no NBA games scheduled on Thanksgiving, the next Thursday night national TV doubleheader is Dec. 5.
MIAMI GARDENS, Florida - Carolina's last-minute scoring drive to end the first half gave the Miami Dolphins a taste of what was to come.
MIAMI GARDENS, Florida - Cam Newton angrily slapped his hands together and stared into the end-zone stands, watching Miami Dolphins fans celebrate the interception he had just thrown.
MIAMI - The last offensive play for the Miami Heat did not go as planned. In the eyes of Heat coach Erik Spoelstra, the two-time defending NBA champions pretty much botched the whole thing.
ORLANDO, Florida - LeBron James warned the Orlando Magic to stop double-teaming him and ignoring James Jones.
MIAMI - For the Miami Heat, the third quarter was pretty much the whole story. Chris Bosh tumbled over some courtside seats on one end, and LeBron James apologized to a few fans during one particularly frustrating moment on the other.
MIAMI - Dwyane Wade sat out Miami's game against the Atlanta Hawks on Tuesday night, the second time this season that the Heat guard has been held out for rest purposes.
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - Charlotte Bobcats coach Steve Clifford said after all of these years in the NBA he's still amazed at some of the things LeBron James does.
MIAMI - LeBron James and Dwyane Wade both did things they had never done before.
MIAMI - The defensive effort was closer to Miami Heat standards.
MIAMI - Jeff Green found the only possible spot in the littlest possible time to stun the Miami Heat.
MIAMI - It has happened more times than even Dwyane Wade can remember.
MIAMI - LeBron James has a general rule: If he can get out of bed, he can play basketball.
MIAMI - Dwyane Wade had everything going. Jump shots, drives to the rim, passes out of the post.
TORONTO - LeBron James reached his latest milestone in signature style.
TORONTO - LeBron James reached another milestone Tuesday, becoming the fifth player in NBA history to score 10 points or more in 500 consecutive games.