- James, Wade lead Heat past Bobcats 99-88 in Game 1 Updated: Apr-20-14 7:11 pm
- Column: no April, May or June Madness in NBA Updated: Apr-19-14 3:42 am
- Motivated LeBron preps for the playoff grind Updated: Apr-18-14 6:38 pm
- Kawhi Leonard waits for Spurs spotlight Updated: Apr-18-14 4:24 pm
- The boring part of the year is over for the Heat Updated: Apr-17-14 6:38 pm
- Bulls ready to start playoff push against Wizards Updated: Apr-17-14 4:51 pm
- LeBron still No. 1 with NBA's most-popular jersey Updated: Apr-17-14 12:27 pm
- 76ers top resting Heat in finale, 100-87 Updated: Apr-16-14 11:36 pm
- Top-seeded Pacers to rest 3 starters in finale Updated: Apr-15-14 5:56 pm
- Heat lose 114-93 to Wizards; Pacers get top seed Updated: Apr-14-14 11:03 pm
- James, Bosh rest as Heat prepare for playoffs Updated: Apr-14-14 6:48 pm
- Hawks top Heat 98-85, get East's last playoff spot Updated: Apr-12-14 11:24 pm
- Heat back atop East, beat Pacers 98-86 Updated: Apr-11-14 11:28 pm
- Gasol, Randolph lead Grizzlies past Heat 107-102 Updated: Apr-10-14 12:41 am
- Nets finish off sweep of Heat, win 88-87 Updated: Apr-08-14 11:54 pm
- LeBron says he's thrilled for UConn's Kevin Ollie Updated: Apr-08-14 8:18 pm
- Brittney Griner's book: hoops, hardship, hope Updated: Apr-07-14 5:13 pm
- LeBron scores 38, Heat top Knicks 102-91 Updated: Apr-06-14 8:36 pm
- Wolves win wild double-OT affair in Miami, 122-121 Updated: Apr-04-14 11:51 pm
- Spoelstra lauds Adelman's influence on his career Updated: Apr-04-14 8:50 pm
- Spoelstra has many options for Heat playoff spots Updated: Apr-03-14 2:17 pm
- DeRozan leads Raptors past Rockets 107-103 Updated: Apr-02-14 11:09 pm
- Heat stay atop East, beat Bucks 96-77 Updated: Apr-02-14 10:47 pm
- Heat move atop East, beat Raptors 93-83 Updated: Mar-31-14 11:09 pm
- NBA makes points of emphasis memos to refs public Updated: Mar-31-14 6:33 pm
MIAMI - Each of the last two Miami championship runs has been highlighted by moments where a sharpshooter enters a game and immediately provides a surprise spark.
ATLANTA - If the playoff-bound Atlanta Hawks were in any other sport, they might have a glimmer of hope for winning a championship.
The tone in Kawhi Leonard's voice never changes.
CHICAGO - Lose a franchise player, trade away another star. Snag home-court advantage for at least one round in the playoffs?
MIAMI - LeBron James' jersey remains the most popular in the NBA.
MIAMI - For Philadelphia, the season finale was about what's coming next year. For Miami, it's about what's coming next week.
INDIANAPOLIS - The Pacers finally have a chance to relax.
WASHINGTON - LeBron James' only visible significant role was that of postgame heckler, interrupting Michael Beasley's interview amid a loose, upbeat locker room that normally wouldn't jibe with a 21-point loss - or throwing in a towel in the race for a No. 1 seed.
WASHINGTON - Choosing rest for the playoffs over the pursuit of a top seed, Miami Heat coach Erik Spoelstra gave LeBron James and Chris Bosh the night off Monday against the Washington Wizards.
ATLANTA - Jeff Teague says he never doubted the Atlanta Hawks would be in the playoffs.
MEMPHIS, Tennessee - The intensity of the Memphis Grizzlies returned and so did the character of a team that has struggled the past two weeks.
MIAMI - A debated block at the buzzer. A season sweep of the NBA champions.
MIAMI - LeBron James remembers just about every detail from his days playing alongside Kevin Ollie in Cleveland, including that the newly crowned coach of the NCAA champions wore No. 12.
MIAMI - Making one free throw at the end of regulation wasn't enough for the Miami Heat, nor was making just one again at the end of the first overtime.
MIAMI - James Jones could probably start for several NBA teams. In Miami, he typically doesn't get off the bench.
TORONTO - Kevin McHale was talking about the challenges of re-engineering an offense missing three starters, but he might as well have summed up the state of the struggling Houston Rockets.
MIAMI - LeBron James is dealing with a few aches and pains, which obviously is not the best news for the Miami Heat with two weeks left in the regular season.
MIAMI - For the first time all season, the Miami Heat are alone atop the Eastern Conference.
NEW YORK - LeBron James powers toward the rim, 260 pounds of speed and strength that's nearly impossible to stop.