- 76ers top resting Heat in finale, 100-87 Updated: Apr-16-14 11:36 pm
- Heat back atop East, beat Pacers 98-86 Updated: Apr-11-14 11:28 pm
- Gasol, Randolph lead Grizzlies past Heat 107-102 Updated: Apr-10-14 12:41 am
- LeBron scores 38, Heat top Knicks 102-91 Updated: Apr-06-14 8:36 pm
- Wolves win wild double-OT affair in Miami, 122-121 Updated: Apr-04-14 11:51 pm
- Heat stay atop East, beat Bucks 96-77 Updated: Apr-02-14 10:47 pm
- Heat move atop East, beat Raptors 93-83 Updated: Mar-31-14 11:09 pm
- Heat wrap up Midwest trip, beat Bucks 88-67 Updated: Mar-30-14 12:16 am
- Wade, 3 others out again for Heat against Bucks Updated: Mar-29-14 9:08 pm
- James' triple-double helps Heat pound Pistons Updated: Mar-28-14 10:47 pm
- Pacers take control of playoff race with 84-83 win Updated: Mar-27-14 4:24 am
- Pacers use rally late to beat Heat 84-83 Updated: Mar-27-14 12:44 am
- James, Bosh lift Heat over Trail Blazers 93-91 Updated: Mar-24-14 11:45 pm
- Davis leads Pelicans over struggling Heat, 105-95 Updated: Mar-23-14 12:14 am
MIAMI - For Philadelphia, the season finale was about what's coming next year. For Miami, it's about what's coming next week.
MEMPHIS, Tennessee - The intensity of the Memphis Grizzlies returned and so did the character of a team that has struggled the past two weeks.
MIAMI - Making one free throw at the end of regulation wasn't enough for the Miami Heat, nor was making just one again at the end of the first overtime.
MIAMI - LeBron James is dealing with a few aches and pains, which obviously is not the best news for the Miami Heat with two weeks left in the regular season.
MIAMI - For the first time all season, the Miami Heat are alone atop the Eastern Conference.
MILWAUKEE - Short-handed and a little disheveled with the ball, the Miami Heat finished off their three-game swing through the Midwest with a sterling performance on the other end of the floor.
MILWAUKEE - Heat star Dwyane Wade missed his second straight game with a sore left hamstring.
AUBURN HILLS, Michigan - LeBron James took a look at the stat sheet after three quarters and liked what he saw.
INDIANAPOLIS - The Pacers and Heat were in no mood to talk about the playoffs Wednesday night.
INDIANAPOLIS - Indiana took every shot Miami could muster Wednesday night.
MIAMI - Chris Bosh had another postgame scream. For the Miami Heat, that was outstanding news.
NEW ORLEANS - With breakaway dunks, putback dunks and even a banked 21-foot fade as he was fouled, Anthony Davis continued to make franchise history for the New Orleans Pelicans.