- Kobe returns, but Raptors beat Lakers 106-94 Updated: Dec-09-13 12:05 am
- AP Source: Toronto to trade Rudy Gay to Sacramento Updated: Dec-08-13 9:42 pm
- Clippers beat Kings in overtime without Paul Updated: Nov-30-13 2:00 am
- Aldridge, Matthews lead Trail Blazers past Kings Updated: Nov-10-13 1:57 am
- Horford leads Hawks over Kings 105-100 Updated: Nov-06-13 2:17 am
LOS ANGELES - Kobe Bryant had nine points and eight rebounds in his season debut for the Lakers, but Amir Johnson scored a career-high 32 points in the trade-depleted Toronto Raptors' 106-94 victory over Los Angeles on Sunday night.
The Sacramento Kings are making another major move under new owner Vivek Ranadive in hopes of turning around the franchise's struggles.
SACRAMENTO, California - No Chris Paul? No problem for the surging Los Angeles Clippers, who simply turned to their bench for help.
SACRAMENTO, California - Al Horford was stellar on the offensive end Tuesday night. His defense on DeMarcus Cousins made the difference, though.