- Defensive Chelsea holds Atletico in scoreless draw Updated: Apr-22-14 6:47 pm
- Ba helps Chelsea eliminate PSG to reach CL semis Updated: Apr-08-14 8:18 pm
- Calm Del Bosque a bundle of nerves leading Spain Updated: Apr-08-14 7:53 am
- Spain looking for another title in Brazil Updated: Apr-08-14 7:53 am
- Salah inspires Chelsea to 3-0 win over Stoke Updated: Apr-05-14 3:47 pm
- Pastore scores solo goal as PSG beats Chelsea 3-1 Updated: Apr-02-14 6:42 pm
- Thohir: Everyone at Inter is under scrutiny Updated: Mar-25-14 12:06 pm
MADRID - Chelsea's defensive game plan worked perfectly as it held Atletico Madrid to a 0-0 draw in the first leg of their Champions League semifinal on Tuesday.
LONDON - Growing up, Demba Ba dreamed about scoring big goals for Paris Saint-Germain. With the team he supported as a child on the verge of reaching the Champions League semifinals for the first time in 19 years, Ba instead scored the goal that knocked them out.
MADRID - Vicente del Bosque's calm, composed and assured demeanor doesn't quite reveal the true extent of the stress he has endured in leading Spain to World Cup and European Championship titles.
MADRID - Spain has a chance to become the first team to win back-to-back World Cup titles since Brazil in 1962, and what better place to do it than in the country that coined the phrase "Jogo Bonito."
LONDON - Mohamed Salah scored one goal and played a part in the other two as Chelsea strolled to a 3-0 victory over Stoke to recover from back-to-back losses and reclaim the provisional Premier League lead Saturday.
PARIS - Chelsea coach Jose Mourinho called his team's defending "a joke" after Paris Saint-Germain scored deep into injury time Wednesday to take a commanding 3-1 lead into their Champions League quarterfinal return leg next week.
MILAN - Inter Milan president Erick Thohir is considering an overhaul of players and staff if the season does not end well.