- Ravens rally past Vikings 29-26 on icy field Updated: Dec-08-13 10:00 pm
- Vikings lose to Ravens 29-26, without Peterson Updated: Dec-08-13 9:57 pm
- 5 things to know after Vikes top Bears 23-20 in OT Updated: Dec-02-13 3:47 am
- NFL Today, Week 13 Updated: Dec-02-13 12:04 am
- Vikings top Bears 23-20 in overtime Updated: Dec-01-13 7:25 pm
- Sparingly used Patterson's role could increase Updated: Nov-14-13 7:03 pm
- Vikings WR Simpson charged with DWI Updated: Nov-13-13 5:26 pm
- Vikings WR Simpson arrested on suspicion of DWI Updated: Nov-09-13 4:20 pm
- Ponder, Peterson help Vikings rally to beat Skins Updated: Nov-08-13 1:08 am
- Individual and offbeat award contenders Updated: Nov-07-13 3:51 pm
BALTIMORE - At first, it appeared the unrelenting snow would be the main topic of conversation. Then came an incredible flurry of touchdowns - five over the final 125 seconds - that truly made this a one-of-a-kind, unforgettable football game.
BALTIMORE - This was what football used to be like in Minnesota before the Vikings began playing under a dome.
MINNEAPOLIS - Greg Jennings fought a stomach flu all game and was already halfway up the tunnel with what he thought was a victory under his belt when the Minnesota Vikings had to holler at him to get back on the field.
MINNEAPOLIS - Adrian Peterson thought his Minnesota Vikings had won and lost the game against Chicago about three times during a dizzying, exhilarating overtime.
EDEN PRAIRIE, Minnesota - Cordarrelle Patterson came to the Minnesota Vikings as a raw rookie, so there were no expectations that he'd immediately be an every-down wide receiver.
EDEN PRAIRIE, Minnesota - The Minnesota Vikings plan to play Jerome Simpson against Seattle this weekend, despite drunken-driving charges facing the wide receiver.
MINNEAPOLIS - Minnesota Vikings wide receiver Jerome Simpson was released from jail Saturday on $12,000 bond, about seven hours after he was arrested overnight on suspicion of driving while intoxicated.
Nine weeks into a season hardly is a time to select winners for the prestigious awards The Associated Press will hand out on the NFL Honors show the night before the Super Bowl. So much can (and will) change over the next two months.