- Kansas' Wiggins made strides in 67-61 loss Updated: Dec-10-13 11:30 pm
- No. 19 Florida edges No. 13 Kansas 67-61 Updated: Dec-10-13 11:00 pm
- No. 12 Connecticut beats No. 15 Florida 65-64 Updated: Dec-02-13 11:26 pm
- No. 15 Florida handles Jacksonville 86-60 Updated: Nov-25-13 10:33 pm
- Middle Tennessee's 'core guys' come up short Updated: Nov-22-13 12:06 am
- No. 16 Florida handles Middle Tennessee, 79-59 Updated: Nov-21-13 11:44 pm
- Southern shows up in 2nd half, falls at Florida Updated: Nov-18-13 10:56 pm
- No. 16 Florida loses Hill, beats Southern 67-53 Updated: Nov-18-13 10:47 pm
- Trojans struggle with Florida's pressure in loss Updated: Nov-16-13 8:18 pm
- Prather scores 27, Gators pull away for 86-56 win Updated: Nov-16-13 7:54 pm
- No. 20 Wisconsin holds off No. 11 Florida 59-53 Updated: Nov-13-13 12:38 am
GAINESVILLE, Florida - This is how Kansas coach Bill Self wants Andrew Wiggins to play every night.
GAINESVILLE, Florida - As Scottie Wilbekin jogged off the court, students chanted his name.
STORRS, Connecticut - Florida was short-handed against Connecticut, especially in the final 3 minutes when point guard Scottie Wilbekin injured his ankle and headed for the locker room.
JACKSONVILLE, Florida - It's no coincidence that No. 15 Florida played its most complete game of the season with point guard Scottie Wilbekin back in the mix.
GAINESVILLE, Florida - Middle Tennessee coach Kermit Davis needed his key guys to come up big.
GAINESVILLE, Florida - Florida coach Billy Donovan said his team was "painful to watch" early.
GAINESVILLE, Florida - Southern University coach Roman Banks believes his team can build on the second half it played at Florida.
GAINESVILLE, Florida - No. 16 Florida could be without point guard Kasey Hill for a month, maybe longer.
GAINESVILLE, Florida - Whether it was a loose ball under the basket or bouncing high off the rim, it always seemed to wind up in the hands of Arkansas-Little Rock.
GAINESVILLE, Florida - Florida coach Billy Donovan was looking for energy, and he found it from someone who didn't have a lot to give.
MADISON, Wisconsin - The stands were throbbing red, filled with anxious Wisconsin fans standing shoulder-to-shoulder pleading for a clutch shot against the toughest opponent to visit the Kohl Center for an opener in decades.