- Alonso sets the pace in Chinese GP practice Updated: Apr-18-14 12:11 am
- Massa stands by decision to ignore team orders Updated: Mar-30-14 7:24 am
- Mercedes' Hamilton takes pole at Malaysian GP Updated: Mar-29-14 6:54 am
- F1 heads to Malaysia dogged by off-track troubles Updated: Mar-26-14 12:58 am
- Red Bull appeals Ricciardo's disqualification Updated: Mar-20-14 9:53 am
SHANGHAI - Ferrari's Fernando Alonso set the pace in the first practice session at the Chinese Grand Prix on Friday, indicating the struggling team could emerge as a challenger to dominant Mercedes in Sunday's race.
SEPANG, Malaysia - Williams driver Felipe Massa is standing by his decision to ignore team orders to let teammate Valtteri Bottas pass him in the closing stages of Sunday's Formula One Malaysian Grand Prix, saying the team should recognize he has his own interests to pursue in the drivers' championship.
SEPANG, Malaysia - Mercedes driver Lewis Hamilton took pole position for the Malaysian Grand Prix on Saturday to tie the record for most qualifying wins by a British driver in Formula One.
Formula One heads to its second race of the season this weekend in Malaysia with the reigning champion team threatening to withdraw from the sport, the result of the first race still under protest, and race promoters in revolt over the sound of the cars.
PARIS - Formula One team Red Bull has officially appealed to motor sport's governing body over Daniel Ricciardo's disqualification from last weekend's season-opening Australian Grand Prix.