- Fulham fires manager Martin Jol Updated: Dec-01-13 11:51 am
- Giggs showing no signs of decline at 40 Updated: Nov-29-13 10:02 am
- Man United routs Leverkusen 5-0 Updated: Nov-27-13 5:49 pm
- 5 things to know about Group A of Champions League Updated: Nov-26-13 7:45 am
- Man United's revenue rises at start of Moyes era Updated: Nov-14-13 9:24 am
- Fulham hires Meulensteen to help out Jol Updated: Nov-13-13 1:12 pm
- Arsenal undone by Van Persie as United wins 1-0 Updated: Nov-10-13 4:11 pm
- New Ireland coach O'Neill defends Keane hiring Updated: Nov-09-13 11:53 am
- Young faces fresh accusations of diving Updated: Nov-06-13 9:21 am
LONDON - Fulham fired manager Martin Jol on Sunday after a disappointing start to the Premier League season.
MANCHESTER, England - Ryan Giggs' path to becoming the most durable and decorated player of the English Premier League era can be traced back almost 32 years, to the moment his precocious talents were spotted by a milkman on a muddy school pitch in north-west Manchester.
LEVERKUSEN, Germany - Manchester United routed Bayer Leverkusen 5-0 on Wednesday to cruise into the knockout stage of the Champions League.
Qualification for the knockout stage of the Champions League is in sight for Bayer Leverkusen and Manchester United.
LONDON - Manchester United's revenue rose almost 30 percent as the Premier League champions benefit from their global appeal and the soaring value of television rights.
LONDON - Under-pressure Fulham manager Martin Jol will be given a helping hand by a fellow Dutchman as he tries to keep the club in the English Premier League.
MANCHESTER, England - David Moyes has been waiting for a signature victory to kickstart his short, erratic tenure at Manchester United.
DUBLIN - Martin O'Neill's big task as the new Ireland coach will be to qualify the team for the 2016 European Championship. His first job seems to be convincing people he was right to hire the divisive Roy Keane as his deputy.
MANCHESTER, England - Ashley Young has been warned that his penchant for diving would not be accepted.