- Inter Milan completes signing of Nemanja Vidic Updated: Mar-05-14 7:41 am
- Hamstrung from the start, Moyes fights on at Man U Updated: Feb-26-14 8:36 am
- Uninspired, Man United loses 2-0 to Olympiakos Updated: Feb-25-14 6:12 pm
- Wayne Rooney signs new Man United deal Updated: Feb-21-14 7:50 pm
- Arsenal, Manchester United draw 0-0 in EPL Updated: Feb-12-14 6:48 pm
- Man United plans significant squad changes Updated: Feb-12-14 12:38 pm
- Bent stuns Man United by giving Fulham 2-2 draw Updated: Feb-09-14 3:53 pm
- Man United captain Vidic to leave at end of season Updated: Feb-07-14 10:14 am
LONDON - In this bleakest of introductions to Manchester United, David Moyes is struggling with the hand dealt to him by the club. A squad that was in need of more than just tinkering when Alex Ferguson retired, has faded as a force and seems incapable of competing with the elite.
PIRAEUS, Greece - Manchester United's troubled season took another turn for the worse on Tuesday as David Moyes' side slumped to a 2-0 first leg defeat to Olympiakos in the last 16 of the Champions League.
LONDON - Less than a year after pushing to leave Manchester United, Wayne Rooney committed his long-term future to the struggling Premier League champion on Friday by signing a lucrative new contract through June 2019.
LONDON - Chastened by a weekend humiliation, Arsene Wenger realized his Arsenal side was just anxious to avoid further anguish - even against a side floundering as much as Manchester United.
LONDON - After conceding Manchester United was enduring a "disappointing" season, vice chairman Ed Woodward indicated on Wednesday that a significant overhaul of the struggling squad will come in the summer.
MANCHESTER, England - A late fight back by Manchester United against Fulham counted for little as Darren Bent scored in the fourth minute of stoppage time to claim a 2-2 draw for the Premier League's bottom team against the struggling champions on Sunday.
LONDON - Manchester United captain Nemanja Vidic says he will leave the club after eight years at the end of the season.