- Lack of strikers hurts Arsenal in Champions League Updated: Mar-12-14 8:36 am
- US investment firm builds up stake in Man United Updated: Mar-11-14 12:46 pm
- Tottenham living to regret sale of Gareth Bale Updated: Mar-10-14 5:15 am
- Inter Milan completes signing of Nemanja Vidic Updated: Mar-05-14 7:41 am
- Hamstrung from the start, Moyes fights on at Man U Updated: Feb-26-14 8:36 am
- Uninspired, Man United loses 2-0 to Olympiakos Updated: Feb-25-14 6:12 pm
- Wayne Rooney signs new Man United deal Updated: Feb-21-14 7:50 pm
- Arsenal, Manchester United draw 0-0 in EPL Updated: Feb-12-14 6:48 pm
- Man United plans significant squad changes Updated: Feb-12-14 12:38 pm
As he digests Arsenal's fourth straight exit in the last 16 of the Champions League, it may be time for Arsene Wenger to own up to a familiar shortcoming - his chronic shortage of strikers.
LONDON - U.S. investment firm Baron Capital has bought nearly a quarter of all publicly-traded shares in New York-listed English soccer club Manchester United PLC.
LONDON - Tottenham's gamble of selling Gareth Bale to Real Madrid and using the proceeds of the world-record fee to bolster its squad with a slew of new, expensive players has backfired.
LONDON - In this bleakest of introductions to Manchester United, David Moyes is struggling with the hand dealt to him by the club. A squad that was in need of more than just tinkering when Alex Ferguson retired, has faded as a force and seems incapable of competing with the elite.
PIRAEUS, Greece - Manchester United's troubled season took another turn for the worse on Tuesday as David Moyes' side slumped to a 2-0 first leg defeat to Olympiakos in the last 16 of the Champions League.
LONDON - Less than a year after pushing to leave Manchester United, Wayne Rooney committed his long-term future to the struggling Premier League champion on Friday by signing a lucrative new contract through June 2019.
LONDON - Chastened by a weekend humiliation, Arsene Wenger realized his Arsenal side was just anxious to avoid further anguish - even against a side floundering as much as Manchester United.
LONDON - After conceding Manchester United was enduring a "disappointing" season, vice chairman Ed Woodward indicated on Wednesday that a significant overhaul of the struggling squad will come in the summer.